Each next PvE patch....

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

So basicly i have a feeling that after each pve patch we , pvp players , suffer more.

- 1-2 days before masive lags ,dcs basicly pvp is notplayble
- in patch day pvp is down for longer each next patch
- after the patch we are experiencing more bugs

So in my opinion is getting only worse and worse…

What do u think abaout that guys??

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: Mirror.7125

Mirror.7125

Yeah it’s funny, PvP is not getting better, it’s getting worse with each patch.

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: Xscyt.5463

Xscyt.5463

We can’t even zoom now anymore (mini-map) in pvp…
Where is the logic behind this?

Xscyt | Thief | Desolation [EU]

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

the devs know what they are doing man!

who the hell are players to complaint about it?
what do players know about the game?!

/sigh

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Pve patches: every 2 weeks

PvP patches: dude Pvp isn’t even released yet

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

They could have at least made Quality of Life fixes for PvP such as better custom arena options and/or commands to use as an owner, better camera controls and navigation when spectating, etc since they don’t want to change anything until after PAX. But instead let’s just release subpar pve skins and subpar storylines.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: Theplayboy.6417

Theplayboy.6417

Its the constant updates too that screw everything up. All the queues and the matches and restart your client etc…. It’s absolutely miserable.

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: HPLT.7132

HPLT.7132

Its the constant updates too that screw everything up. All the queues and the matches and restart your client etc…. It’s absolutely miserable.

I wouldnt have a problem with that, if there would actually be some pvp related fixes but since release there was 1 single patch (dhuumfire nerf) outside the 2/4 weeks cycle which was pvp related and its annoying as hell not be able to play because arenanet wants to fix the amount of cows in divinity’s reach…

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I wouldnt have a problem with that, if there would actually be some pvp related fixes but since release there was 1 single patch (dhuumfire nerf) outside the 2/4 weeks cycle which was pvp related and its annoying as hell not be able to play because arenanet wants to fix the amount of cows in divinity’s reach…

Previously every patch that did nothing was greeted with outroar by people on the forums. The forums exploded. This patch did nothing in a terrible meta and the forums are dead. Why? Because people dont care anymore. Which is sad. I will come back when they fix the meta. So I guess that is some time in 2014. Looks like everyone else has given up on this game too….for now.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Why? Because people dont care anymore.

Partly, but also because most people don’t want to put up with the bullkitten in here.

I mean, to be fair, most threads in here have and always will be just circle jerks from a handful of posters just congratulating one another on agreeing about how terrible this game is/was/will forever be.

Also sPvPTV! I’ve done most of my talking there, why post in delayed form here?

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

Each next PvE patch....

in PvP

Posted by: dejay.2598

dejay.2598

Previously every patch that did nothing was greeted with outroar by people on the forums. The forums exploded. This patch did nothing in a terrible meta and the forums are dead. Why? Because people dont care anymore. Which is sad. I will come back when they fix the meta. So I guess that is some time in 2014. Looks like everyone else has given up on this game too….for now.

nah its pretty much done, game is garbage and PAX is a joke