Easy 100 blades fix

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Scaryman.2847

Scaryman.2847

Half the damage but half the cast time. Still a good skill less op when combined with haste.

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: BluBla.8630

BluBla.8630

Does it need a fix ? NO. Learn how to dodge, use stun break and stop posting such a “fixes” on forum. Ty

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: cyrealkylla.7145

cyrealkylla.7145

I don’t like weak players with no skill getting kills.

So i say get rid of moa bird, time warp, hundred blades, and pistol whip

If it’s a l2p thing then the players can l2p without it, since there so much more skilled than everyone else using them, it shouldn’t matter if they don’t have them.

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: aleiro.8521

aleiro.8521

Stop trying to change the game and adapt……

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

cyrealkylla.7145

Stop spamming broken game mechanics and l2p with balanced abilities

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Scaryman.2847

Scaryman.2847

okay so its a 5v5 game you dodge multiple abilities break a stun get hundred bladed by second warrior and your instantly dead from 1 skill. fun game bro

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

cyrealkylla.7145

LOL hahaha exactly No one player should have the power to deal that much burst dmg in a team game BECAUSE

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THERE’S 2 OF THAT CLASS!

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Streaks.5076

Streaks.5076

Blind, confusion, knockbacks, weakness, immobilize, dodge, invulnerability, stunbreak, stun, etc etc etc… There are too many ways to effectively negate Hundred Blade Warriors.

Noob – Revanent

Looking for a good guild for PoF

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

cyrealkylla.7145

Blind, confusion, knockbacks, weakness, immobilize, dodge, invulnerability, stunbreak, stun, etc etc etc… There are too many ways to effectively negate Hundred Blade Warriors.

So when a warrior throw’s bolo’s at me and Rush’s me and my stun-breaker is down I can do what…Die?

And they can do that every 20 seconds that’s alot faster then my stun breaker repop.

Do you even believe what your shoveling??

And what about a theif and warrior clicking p.whip and h.blades in 5v5 lol I get what 1.5 seconds to react before I’m dead. lol yea cool story Hansel

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Streaks.5076

So when a warrior throw’s bolo’s at me and Rush’s me and my stun-breaker is down I can do what…Die?

And they can do that every 20 seconds that’s alot faster then my stun breaker repop.

And what about a theif and warrior clicking p.whip and h.blades in 5v5 lol I get what 1.5 seconds to react before I’m dead. lol yea cool story Hansel

It’s either your team needs more practice as a whole or it’s a personal problem. In a 5v5, you shouldn’t be dropping hard unless either you’re getting focus targeted or your team mates aren’t pulling their weight. With the bolas btw, you can see it coming. As well with the Bulls Charge, when you do react with a dodge or immobilize. In a group fight you have to immobilize, stun, or kb the GS Warrior and focus target him. It’s simple..

Noob – Revanent

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

cyrealkylla.7145

It’s either your team needs more practice as a whole or it’s a personal problem. In a 5v5, you shouldn’t be dropping hard unless either you’re getting focus targeted or your team mates aren’t pulling their weight. With the bolas btw, you can see it coming. As well with the Bulls Charge, when you do react with a dodge or immobilize. In a group fight you have to immobilize, stun, or kb the GS Warrior and focus target him. It’s simple..

Cool Story Hansel, I like your list of things you can do in 1 second or your dead reaction time all of which mean crap if your stun breaker is down

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

wow again this kind of posts…why don’t you start playing warrior in tourney instead of whining? hb is easy to dodge, a dps warrior is easy to kill. BLIND help.

well so he used 2 skills to let him hit you with HB, he looked for an opportunity and he found. you stun breaker is down= he found the only spot to make his skill hit you.
do you really understand your own words or just write mindlessly?

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

cyrealkylla.7145

wow again this kind of posts…why don’t you start playing warrior in tourney instead of whining? hb is easy to dodge, a dps warrior is easy to kill. BLIND help.

well so he used 2 skills to let him hit you with HB, he looked for an opportunity and he found. you stun breaker is down= he found the only spot to make his skill hit you.
do you really understand your own words or just write mindlessly?

i played a warrior for 2 days the most grossly overpowered class in the game even the way there traits are set up is a bunch of garbage insane amounts of crit burst and survive talents built into there dps clearly it’s the class the Lead designer plays. AND they get 2100 armor without a single point spent in toughness. Try playing another class but you OP one and see the difference because I know what they can do.

Not to mention they can stack more condition dmg with longbow and bleed crit’s while specing burst spec, more heal power with one click, more stability abilities built into mutli purpose abilities the class was loaded with stuff that others classes didn’t get 10% of.

(edited by cyrealkylla.7145)

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Sanis.1096

Sanis.1096

so you want to fix something that is not broken o.O

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Shukran.4851

i play thief since release, everyone say it is OP, so i already am playing an OP class. and i think warrior is not so OP. there are few times it can hit me with HB and half of them is my fault that shadowstep in the leap. my thief has 2100 armor if equipped enough. and 2100 armor is nothing.

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

cyrealkylla.7145

After 15 years of MMO pvp gaming i have yet to find the Lead Designers pvp class of choice not being over powered to hell. Anyone who claims warriors are balanced is either clueless of the class or clueless of pvp.

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Zombiepatrol.9815

Zombiepatrol.9815

i played a warrior for 2 days the most grossly overpowered class in the game even the way there traits are set up is a bunch of garbage insane amounts of crit burst and survive talents built into there dps

Look out everybody, he played his Warrior for 2 days. He has clearly mentally checkmated us with his convincing argument and vast experience with the profession.

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

cyrealkylla.7145

i play thief since release, everyone say it is OP, so i already am playing an OP class. and i think warrior is not so OP. there are few times it can hit me with HB and half of them is my fault that shadowstep in the leap. my thief has 2100 armor if equipped enough. and 2100 armor is nothing.

Really a light armor class like the elementalist would have to spec deep or lose mad dps to get that armor rating and they don’t get 50% of their condition or burst dmg. so what are you smoking?

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Shukran.4851

nice calling everyone clueless because you played 15 years of MMO. because in these 15 years you never adapted at the game? so impressive.
i suggest you to improve your experience in the game instead of posting this kind of BS. at least try to read the profession section….

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Shukran.4851

Really a light armor class like the elementalist would have to spec deep or lose mad dps to get that armor rating and they don’t get 50% of their condition or burst dmg. so what are you smoking?

SBAM!!! thief is medium armor.
lack of experience detected. i can fly away now.

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Mine Laces.7108

Mine Laces.7108

Hey look another 100b victim .
Next one please.
Easiest skill to avoid for decent players , hardest for baddies .

“Smashing doors at 5am … fun fun fun fun fun” Rebecca Black

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Mawel.5340

Mawel.5340

the warrior is quite underpowered if played without 100 blades. but 100 blades itself is just an “i win” button.

yeah… it can be dodged and yeah, u can remove the root u have most of the time…
but 100 blades has an 8s cd so no, u cant dodge it every time and since one full hit with it is enough to almost kill nontanks its too strong.

i think haste is too storng and gamebreaking as it is. u shouldnt be able to stomp/revive with double speed at all, there are enough flaws in the balance of downed mechanics already.

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Streaks.5076

Okay… thanks for the nickname. Also I’m not the one dying instantly. 80% of the time I stay alive during group fights. I’m also an Engineer that isn’t a defensive build. If you played MMO’s for 15 years, then you should know by now what you’re saying is inaccurate. Or you’re just that bad and don’t know how to play at all. It’s true that those two builds for those classes do a lot of damage above others, but they lack toughness and health. They go down in seconds if focus targeted.

Noob – Revanent

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

aleiro.8521

enough with the hundred blades hate STACK TOUGHNESS….adapt, become better stop spamming in thekittenforums and learn to play the game…hundred blades roots you for the duration…how is that broken? you can interrupt it….you could roll away you could do so much stuff to counter it that saying it is broken is plain stupid…they already nerfed warrior so much from BWEs….

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

cyrealkylla.7145

Next one please.

Then it’s pretty much a worthless skill so you wouldn’t mind having it removed from the game since every player can just easily adapt from it. Right?

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

aleiro.8521

Next one please.

Then it’s pretty much a worthless skill so you wouldn’t mind having it removed from the game since every player can just easily adapt from it. Right?

Stop Crying and learn to play

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Mine Laces.7108

Mine Laces.7108

Next one please.

No because it’s so funny to crit 12k on people that have zero clue on how dodging it .

“Smashing doors at 5am … fun fun fun fun fun” Rebecca Black

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Streaks.5076

Next one please.

No matter how much you cry or anyone else, they won’t remove it because there is no reason to. Good players adapt to avoiding it, good players using it adapt to those players by landing it on them . It’s skill based, if you suck, you’re going to get owned by a better player. If you don’t suck then you won’t get owned by a better player, simple.

Noob – Revanent

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

cyrealkylla.7145

LMFAO yea because they can dodge after you rush

Easy 100 blades fix

in PvP

Posted by: Zombiepatrol.9815

Zombiepatrol.9815

LMFAO yea because they can dodge after you rush