Easy Solution to Finally Fix MMR

in PvP

Posted by: Kreweless.2196

Kreweless.2196

We’re all sick of the “broken” MMR, but there isn’t a clear solution out there, until now. I think what it ultimately boils down to is that we DON’T want to play with toxic players, quitters, newer players, or unskilled players.

If blocking another player made queuing with/against them impossible we could see a real drop in saltiness. The added bonus would mean that super horrible players and quitters would see their queue-times increase exponentially as the system struggled to find ANYONE for them to play with. They’d quit eventually, and the community would be better for it.

I genuinely don’t believe that reporting quitters, AFKers, or toxic players leads to any action against anyone. If we could block the people we don’t want to play with, and it actually worked, we could all see an improvement in the games we get into. And truly negative players would be ostracized into obscurity and hopefully leave the game for good.

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

If blocking another player made queuing with/against them impossible we could see a real drop in saltiness. The added bonus would mean that super horrible players and quitters would see their queue-times increase exponentially as the system struggled to find ANYONE for them to play with. They’d quit eventually, and the community would be better for it.

As much as I’d like this to happen, it will never happen.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia