Ele Arcane power in pvp

Ele Arcane power in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Lunar Corporation.5720

Lunar Corporation.5720

So been asking around in game about this skill to no avail, meaning no responses. I’ve been running it on cavalier amulet with s/d and it’s been a blast. CD is the only problem— but when it’s up it wrecks especially in team fights. any other ele players been pugging with this skill in mind?

Just call me Lunar

Ele Arcane power in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

have played a few matches with earth,arcane and tempest and sage amulet by god it really is a gimmick but a by god kitten strong gimmick, it absolutely kittens kitten up. Like I’m not kidding. I do notice however that the lack of water traitline definately makes it a lot less sustainable against conditions. I’d argue that the removal of water makes it more a bruiser role but it still has the sustain to take a 1 v 1 atleast. I’m gonna do some more experimenting and maby try something with a pure condi build or condi hybrid. but so far i haven’t written it out yet.

Ele Arcane power in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Lunar Corporation.5720

Lunar Corporation.5720

. . .

Arcane Power. the skill that was buffed since last patch? >.<

Just call me Lunar

(edited by Lunar Corporation.5720)

Ele Arcane power in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

It definitely does feel gimmicky, but I think it could have a chance at the top because it can be activated while casting and it’s tell isn’t terribly obvious. It also forces dodges or cleanses. I tried it with both condi and power and I like power more. At least you can make use of the ferocity then. There’s no power, condi, precision, vit/toughness amulet so all that ferocity you get goes to waste. Plus you feel restricted into only using it for the burning. And then there’s the fact that condi sucks everywhere else on ele. But with power, you make use of the ferocity and you can use it for chill, or immobilize without wasting another whole stat. My point is, power makes use of all selected stats and it’s honestly not any weaker.