Ele PvP builds?

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfgang Michael.8217

Wolfgang Michael.8217

I am fairly new to this class and PvP in general. Could someone help with a proper build and runes and all that good stuff for an elementalist?

Thanks in advance

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Rerroll.9083

Rerroll.9083

Really depends on the role you want to play

Bunker? Dps? Something more balanced?
Scepter dagger (mid range) or dagger dagger (melee range)?

Up Rerroll

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfgang Michael.8217

Wolfgang Michael.8217

Dagger dagger is what I am liking atm. I know that they got nerfed with this last update but I am still willing to give it a try.

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

If you need some tipps and help with this class, you can pm me ingame. I will be online from 18:00 gmt till 22:00 gmt.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

hey, while we’re on the topic of builds, I’m looking for a trustworthy website resource on pvp and pve builds. googling for gw2 builds seems to give many outdated results (often from beta periods). there are many builds scattered on youtube as well. is there 1 site in particular that has a good collection?

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Rerroll.9083

Rerroll.9083

Dagger dagger is what I am liking atm. I know that they got nerfed with this last update but I am still willing to give it a try.

Then air I is a must. GO for 10 air, 30 water 30 arcana (semibunker) or 20 air 20 water 30 arcana (dps)

Up Rerroll

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Empathetic Fighter.2065

hey, while we’re on the topic of builds, I’m looking for a trustworthy website resource on pvp and pve builds. googling for gw2 builds seems to give many outdated results (often from beta periods). there are many builds scattered on youtube as well. is there 1 site in particular that has a good collection?

http://www.teamparadigm.net/guides

Here are some (older) builds explained. Not all classes but a good start.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Joe.4710

Joe.4710

Then air I is a must. GO for 10 air, 30 water 30 arcana (semibunker) or 20 air 20 water 30 arcana (dps)

Does 20air (bolt to the heart) do more damage than 25 water (bountiful power)?

It seems like 25 water would do more damage, on the whole, given that you should always have at least 3-4 buffs up. (lingering last attunement buff, fury, swiftness, weapon swap might, regen, vigor, etc)

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Empathetic Fighter.2065

20 in air is not in any way usefull. I would even change 10 from air to earth, to get more survivability and armor of earth at 50% health. The damage won’t really change.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Blackhat.4016

Blackhat.4016

If you like to play D/D I would suggest a semibunker or bunker build. DPS builds for D/D are really… meh. They are just bad compared to what other professions offer (thief for example).

If you don’t die as a bunker you can try a little more DPS. I would not change the traits though. You really need them for survivability and damage.

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

Go to youtube. Type d/d spellbook zoose.
The first video will probalby be gw2 : elementalist spellbook. Its a guide video by a good elementalist named zoose, and has detailed information on how to play that spec. Its like 19 mins long.

Zoose is slacking on making the s/d video.

Ele PvP builds?

in PvP

Posted by: titaniumm.2983

titaniumm.2983

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fEAQJAoYhMmIblxzgjEA0DtEKQg8wDlHxMjNA;ToAg0CnowxgjAHbNOck4MoYaB

(copy/paste)

it’s a versatile build(you can change many traits for obtain would you prefer), with do really high burst damage, without sacrifice too much survavibility..only one thing, requires a high skill to be used properly..

maybe at the beginning you will die many timee, but in the end, you will hit like a truck, and you will be able to stay alive (almost) like a bunker..

I’ve said it requires a lot of skill?
cheers
<3

i’m not english, so forgive me if i say something wrong.