Elemental Bastion

Elemental Bastion

in PvP

Posted by: Storms Fury.9307

Storms Fury.9307

Auras you apply to yourself (only yourself) Damages Nearby Enemies (instead of healing)
(Applying an aura to another ally will not cause damage).

Ele has Real Offense Spec

Solves Ele Bunker (making rarely die classes for capture point is just kittened)

Elemental Bastion

in PvP

Posted by: Sinid.7460

Sinid.7460

No. Because team fights without team support is going to be boring with everyone dying fast. Longer team fights are more skillful and require you to make more decisions. Just simply killing the only real support build in this meta is not a smart choice.

Elemental Bastion

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

No. Because team fights without team support is going to be boring with everyone dying fast. Longer team fights are more skillful and require you to make more decisions. Just simply killing the only real support build in this meta is not a smart choice.

No. Ele makes fights boring. Not to mention that any half way competent ele can hold 2 on a point for a really long time. It is broken.

Elemental Bastion

in PvP

Posted by: Sinid.7460

Sinid.7460

I’m afraid it’s actually just a l2p issue. If you try to bring another Ele and something like a necro, it’s obviously going to take forever to get a kill. This is a poor decision and has absolutely nothing to do with Ele being broken, but rather you being incompetent and playing into a bad matchup. This is an example that includes Ele. There are other bad matchups you should avoid like Thief into Scrapper. Obviously this is yet another poor decision and you will never be able to win this 1v1 as Thief and should instead make use of your mobility and stealth to both pressure the Scrapper to guard that point or risk getting decapped and +1 a fight somewhere else you can actually be helpful to your team. I don’t know why I bothered to type all of this, but trust me it’s a l2p issue.

Elemental Bastion

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Nope. Because Elemental Bastion is still the best pick for the offensive elementalist. Instead, focus on that Lucid Singularity garbage trait.

Alerie Despins

Elemental Bastion

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

You have two options. You either rotate away to a point where the ele isn’t present or you cc and focus the ele to get him out of the way.

I don’t really see the issue.

Elemental Bastion

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

There is nothing wrong with having support, something OTHER than glass in this game… kitten … Support Ele can still be killed (usually) by focus fire, which is a bit different than previous iterations of Elementalist and Bunkers, and they do next to zero damage.

Support is allowed to exist. The problem was Bunkers who can live forever AND deal damage (AKA Bruisers being too strong). Nothing about Ele support is inherently wrong or bad.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Elemental Bastion

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Team fights in this meta have devolved into “Smear the squishy class with your 3 or 4 guys while the other team tries desperately to peel.” They’re not skillfull they fall into who can crap DPS fast and secure a stab stomp without getting blinded.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Elemental Bastion

in PvP

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

You just killed some PvE specs, and the only viable PvP ele spec.

You should instead focus on the other 2 Grandmaster traits, which are horrendous.