Elementalist Discussion Night Live

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

The Team Paradigm Elementalist Discussion Night pre-show is now live

Over the course of the night starting at 19:00 me and a group of people will be discussing how we feel about the current state of Elementalist and what we feel needs changing about in light of the problems.

It is being streamed here – www.twitch.tv/teamparadigmnet

People involved:

Shadowplasm (me) – Team Paradigm

Phantaram – Team Paradigm

Tempest – Team Paradigm (may be unable to attend)

Ceptz – Receding Skill Line

Sigmapakt – Virtual Dragons

You can find more details here

If you have any questions just ask

Shadowplasm – Thief
Daphne Laureola – Necromancer

in PvP

Posted by: Abra.5230

Abra.5230

Might be interesting.

Where is the place to give you constructive feedback laugh at you how wrong you are?

in PvP

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

So… any place I could find a summary of this now that it’s over?

in PvP

Posted by: condiments.8043

condiments.8043

Missed it because I was at work. Is there any place to view what was said?

Cretius-Elementalist
Condiments-Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Wreck.2634

Wreck.2634

I am interested in a summary as well!

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

Shadow Dragon Ad.2409

You can find the full VoD here be warned though it’s over 3 hours long <3 also sorry for the video quality/phantaram jumping around everywhere. I’ll be making a post later that splits it up properly and it’s going to be uploaded onto YouTube pretty soon.

Shadowplasm – Thief
Daphne Laureola – Necromancer

in PvP

Posted by: Azula.7012

Azula.7012

Was a good watch. I liked most of the points about balancing some of the weaker skills. Just like earth dagger 5 went from something that was laughable to useful. The need to have 15-20 points in the Arcane line really does limit possible builds. I don’t think there is a problem with “sustain” ele builds and I really don’t want to see healing power with diminishing returns.

Signet of Air is nice but the passive run speed skills like these could use a buff over all. It’s not really fair that thief gets a balance pass on their run speed signet but the other classes have been forgotten. 10% isn’t much, I do notice it, but I would like to see at least 15% or 20% here. The other issue is they don’t stack at all, without making people crazy fast these could be allowed to stack up to 25%.

To make the conjure weapons more useful. I would suggest that they act a bit like engi kits where you can cast them once and jump into them and drop out of them while you still have charges. As it is now no one really uses them. The other option is to buff the abilities of the conjure weapons but there is a fine line between OP and not. These skills need to be able to compete for spots on the bar and I don’t think they can do that as they are.