Elementalist the anti DH

Elementalist the anti DH

in PvP

Posted by: knight.8926

knight.8926

these elementalist just dont die, they just keep healing no matter how much dmg or traps I use on them. If DH gets dmg nerfs I’m hoping the elementalists gets some healing nerf too. Scrappers are about just about as tough as them with their unlimited stealth, invulnerability and heals. Oh and revenants hit 10k per 2nd hammer swing.

Elementalist the anti DH

in PvP

Posted by: Asherah.7651

Asherah.7651

Are you joking? I normally don’t like to say this, but that’s a l2p issue man…I play a tempest, and yes it’s pretty easy to melt a DH after you’ve worn out their traps and what not because they’re pretty defenseless (and magnetic aura craps on long bow)….but tempest don’t have much stability at all, like 1 stack if traited when you attune to earth. Not to mention a lack of stun breaks, so don’t blame classes here, when it was clearly due to skill, and being able to Dodge and mitigate trap damage isnt an issue.

Elementalist the anti DH

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

LOL. What kind of elementalists? If it’s d/d, get out and l2p. If it’s bunker tempest, then DUH? It’s a bunker build kitten , you are not supposed to be able to kill it 1v1 (and neither is it supposed to kill you).

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

Elementalist the anti DH

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I would say Hammer Revanants are the ultimate anti-trappers. Phase Smash can be used to set off traps (and Marks, if you’re worried about Necros) with impunity, since you do actually move to the location, but you’re evading the whole time.

This also means you can get Might or Healing from blasting a far-off field.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Elementalist the anti DH

in PvP

Posted by: Rell.8395

Rell.8395

Surprisingly, aura elementalists actually straight up counter DH’s with magnetic auras. It’s simply pain in the kitten . They also have decent mobility to get around the traps.