Elite Spec icons in sPvP

Elite Spec icons in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: cherrypuff.7685

cherrypuff.7685

Why do elite spec icons not show in sPvP games, sometimes i approach a fight completely wrong because i think a guardian is a dragonhunter or a ranger a druid, it would be helpful to instantly know what i was up against.

Elite Spec icons in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

Because people were being toxic kittens to players without Hot or playing core builds

Elite Spec icons in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

People tend to make discrimination betwen who use elite and who don’t

Elite Spec icons in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

People tend to make discrimination betwen who use elite and who don’t

That’s a bad excuse, everyone’s going to realize if someone’s playing core. Why is it any different to flame someone before the match starts or 2 minutes later?

Elite Spec icons in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

Why do elite spec icons not show in sPvP games, sometimes i approach a fight completely wrong because i think a guardian is a dragonhunter or a ranger a druid, it would be helpful to instantly know what i was up against.

Some tips for quickly spotting is;

Guardian Virtues
Warrior Signet of Rage / Swift Might Fury boons
Thief dodges
Revenant facets
Engi gyro by his side
Necro Shroud symbol

Aswell as the obvious weapons they are using aswell as traits (Ancient Seeds) and whatnot.

Optimise [OP]

Elite Spec icons in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Because people were being toxic kittens to players without Hot or playing core builds

The same toxicity happens in WvW, but apparently its fine to display elite spec icons in that game mode.

There’s no real reason to not display them. As soon as you first encounter someone on teh other team you will know whether they are running an elite spec or not, so its not like not showing the icons will hide that fact at all.