End of January?

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Are you kidding me? You’re going to let this BS tank meta go on for another month and a half?

All you’re doing tomorrow is buffing Revenants, imposing an EXTREMELY minor nerf to Mesmers, fixing 2 bugs, and… that’s it. Watching some of the tournament today was just pathetic, you guys kittened up HARD. If you want PvP players to stay here then implement the needed changes faster than 4 times a year, all you’re doing by sticking to a quarterly schedule is hampering the flexibility you need to make PvP good. So good luck with that…

Change your business process, or we’ll go PvP elsewhere.

(edited by No Walking.6349)

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

Holidays coming up, release of Winters Day. Sounds about right (not that I’m agreeing).

Edit: (or disagreeing).

(edited by Leohart.4610)

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

I’m rather happy about it. They will give us info after New Year what they want to change, then they will listen (?) to feedback before stuff goes live, so we may avoid fail patch.

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

They have your $50. They don’t care anymore.

Baer

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: Reem.3578

Reem.3578

lol on the post…
And the signature

“You judge too much with your eyes alone…”

And yes, i play [Teef] :)

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

‘Nuff said. Now all we’ll get is lip-service until they gear up for the next expansion pack.

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: WuGzaGenius.5684

WuGzaGenius.5684

Arenanet doesn’t have the brain power to process the information that is being given to them on their own livestream.

When you have ~16 teams playing the exact same comp / builds SOMETHING WINK WINK SOMETHING IS kittenING WRONG.

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: Brighteluden.2974

Brighteluden.2974

I’m rather happy about it. They will give us info after New Year what they want to change, then they will listen (?) to feedback before stuff goes live, so we may avoid fail patch.

Heh, Anet listening to feedback? That’s funny.

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: Eddbopkins.2630

Eddbopkins.2630

i already have gone somewhere else…Skyforge. im not playing a frustratingly bad game for the next month and a half.

End of January?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I have to wait for BnS till January :/ At least they follow the perfect imbalance logic, skill/reaction heavy combat and only flaw is that you need to lv up character for pvp (eeeks). No horrible matchmaking + there is soloq.

GW2 on other hand:
- aoe/cc spam + passives playing game for you, 0 skill involved
- no soloq
- terrible matchmaking system punishing you for winning games

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>