Ever notice?

Ever notice?

in PvP

Posted by: AlbertoUlkesh.4517

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

That the players who trash talk their team the most, are the ones who contribute the least to the match?

I really can’t get behind that mentality, so much blind rage in some people…

Ever notice?

in PvP

Posted by: The Kurt.2518

The Kurt.2518

I’ve gotten into the good habit of actually reporting those players who verbaly abuse others Hopefully that will prove effective

Ever notice?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i do it sometimes, because i am sick at tired of 1v3 enemy and my team can’t win 4v2 somwhere else nor cap any points…

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Ever notice?

in PvP

Posted by: Arkham.9165

Arkham.9165

i do it sometimes, because i am sick at tired of 1v3 enemy and my team can’t win 4v2 somwhere else nor cap any points…

I think it would be wiser if you remained as patient as possible and try to tell them (without insults or epithets) what they’re doing wrong. I do this sometimes, if I see my team endlessly zerging mid (for example). It’s frustrating to experience, but I’d rather try to do my part to make newbies/bad players better so they can improve as they continue playing, rather than risk driving them out and shrinking the PVP community.

Ever notice?

in PvP

Posted by: Reesha.7901

Reesha.7901

That the players who trash talk their team the most, are the ones who contribute the least to the match?

Yup. Had a PU stealth heavy Mesmer today on the opposite team complaining loudly in map chat about his horrible useless team.
Due to his spec, we ignored him the entire match. He could not kill, he could not cap he could not hold a point anyway. He did not run portal, he did not bring any other utilities that could help his team.

He was not contributing, the rest of his team was. Yet he was the one complaining about them. I guess he thought he did well because he did not die. What he failed to realize is, that there was no need to attack him. He posed no threat.

Ever notice?

in PvP

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

Not true. I get irritated over people playing like complete kitten s. When that happens (i.e. 3 run home at the beginning) I try to communicate with the team via /t but it doesn’t really work.

Ever notice?

in PvP

Posted by: Dancing Face.4695

Dancing Face.4695

It’s human behaviour. The more they talk the more they suck. It’s about ego, it’s really big with no real skill. Talking seems compensate their lost putting out of themselves of circle of bad player. Problem solved, others suck!

Gandara