Every team should have an Ele

in PvP

Posted by: Emdrix.6124

Emdrix.6124

Otherwise its just unfair since the class is so broken right now. it just carries team fights so hard and if your team in solo Q dosent have an ele its gg. If you not gonna nerf broken classes can u at least make sure every team has 1 of them?

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Would this suffice?

http://imgur.com/a/I11R5

(edited by Supreme.3164)

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Just play thief, warrior, or rev. Warrior interrupts completely wreck ele in teamfights (makes them pretty useless). Thief burst + interrupt spam is the same thing. Rev has insane burst and plenty of chase potential to finish any ele.

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Every team don’t need an ele, every team need a support class. The ele is the only actually forced to play as a support but also a ranger, a support buffer revenant, a support mesmer or a support guardian can be good.
Support is a really good thing for every team and grant good things for everyone.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I play ele and yesterday a warrior gave me a hard time. He was so sticky every encounter i met him till i went down it was anoying ^^. He didn´t blow me fast but ….

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I play ele and yesterday a warrior gave me a hard time. He was so sticky every encounter i met him till i went down it was anoying ^^. He didn´t blow me fast but ….

This reads like an erotic piece of fiction.

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Phrasing…

Anyway, as the above said its more about having a good support rather than ele.

in PvP

Wolfric.9380

hihi he was indeed a human male warrior casing my female ele XD …

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

Ele does carry teamfights to some extend, but if you truely want to carry you must play a solo class that can win nodes on its own like engi or warrior through duel power or thief from decapping and outnumber.

Ele is just as useful as its mates, if you are healing noobs it wont help at all. Defintely not a class to climb ladder.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

mender scrapper it is really strong too. It has good support and stacking mights it can hit quite hard . I tried both but i found mender scrapper more versatile . I do healer if there is none that can do it better or i can hit quite hard .

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

The ele importance gets amplifed because the insane amount of DH spam.

IMHO, players usually die to either DH or reaper pressure. Ele help against both of them greatly.

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Rev has insane burst and plenty of chase potential to finish any ele.

Rev currently hits like a towel… They need to hunt as +1 with the rest of the flock to kill people.

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Ele is broken now even though the support build wasn’t touched? okay. Sounds like a meta issue not an ele one

Bad Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

Ele is broken now even though the support build wasn’t touched? okay. Sounds like a meta issue not an ele one

having an ele helps, but being the ele just limits you cause you cant carry. An ele is just as good as the people he supports. To make ele enjoyable they must remove duo q restriction and allow to pick the people you want to play with.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Wolfric.9380

I guess i will still tryhard with ele … well i did already get my kick in the kitten with a five loss streak …. You are totally right i depend on the team more then when on warrior, but so much DH out which is good for me …..

in PvP

Posted by: vove.2768

vove.2768

Maybe they should rework queuing and allow to choose roles (support/brawler), otherwise how would it work if you are teamed up with 4 supports against 5 damage dealers?

in PvP

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Dude, can you stop creating new posts saying the same thing on how you think eles are op when they are not, you clearly don’t know how to play the game as I did add you in game and although I don’t think achievement points mean much to skill level it does show you how long you have played and you have 1k ap so that tells me you don’t know any class on this game xD I also saw you were on a thief which honestly, counters ele in 1v1 situations learn to play and get better.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in PvP

Posted by: seyhzade.3401

seyhzade.3401

My main charr is Ele/Temp in pvp so far on every season i played with him. Also playin wiht my ele on wvw and pve too. But this season it totaly become frustrating to me. I cant cast any overload or cant do anything if my obsidian flesh on CD. And while Thief and OP i have no chance aganist them, thief jsut doin headshot spam while i am casting and i gotto keep cleanse my blind to hit thief (btw if they not exp on thief i can kill them so easily) and also war headbut, mace f1 mace 2 shield 4 skill etc. As i playin support role i cant do my job corretly in most team fight i am needin their support and i cant anything to survive from attacks. Thats why most of them i was given disadvantage to my team. And on this season i changed it to engi/scrapper.

Btw: if u really want to play ele use staff traits with maruder amulet and attack them from far. But still u will be weak on 1v1 fight. thats why u shoould to 1v1

in PvP

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

Every team don’t need an ele, every team need a support class. The ele is the only actually forced to play as a support but also a ranger, a support buffer revenant, a support mesmer or a support guardian can be good.
Support is a really good thing for every team and grant good things for everyone.

Oh look, someone who actually knows how this game works
or basically any game, really