F2P Legend

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

Was busy not beeing banned on main account and forgot to brag about this seasons legend.
So ye same as first season 100% necro 100% solo que, only now on free to play account, time +/- 2 weeks. Diamond was kinda strugle cause its full with revenants but otherwise much easier than first season.
Dont let your dreams be dreams .?(ò_ó?)?

Attachments:

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Bravo good sir.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

I tip my hat to you.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Nice, goes to show just how much of a mess the season 2 system is when a new P4F account can sail on to legendary. Nice work ANet.

And good work from you OP.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

And we know you solo’d how?

I say this with salt because I firmly believe “Elo Hell” exists. The last few matches I’m lucky if one person even say’s a single thing all match long. My last match was against 3 thieves, a Necro, and a DH. That should have been an easy win and yet, it’s a loss. Why, because only one person spoke, eventually. Another AFK’d from the start until called out and then just left. Matches are such a bag of crud that I can’t possibly believe someone hit Legend Solo Q’ing. Unless, because you are good, your early wins in Amber gave you an increased MMR. Where you were stacked with good players the entire time.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

It is easier to solo que now than before. However, that does not mean your entire team was solo.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Anomaly.7612

Anomaly.7612

I say this with salt because I firmly believe “Elo Hell” exists. The last few matches I’m lucky if one person even say’s a single thing all match long. My last match was against 3 thieves, a Necro, and a DH. That should have been an easy win and yet, it’s a loss. Why, because only one person spoke, eventually. Another AFK’d from the start until called out and then just left. Matches are such a bag of crud that I can’t possibly believe someone hit Legend Solo Q’ing. Unless, because you are good, your early wins in Amber gave you an increased MMR. Where you were stacked with good players the entire time.

He streamed most of it. Can confirm as I watch Sir Jeseet0’s stream. Holla back, Leet’s! 0/

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Anomaly.7612

Anomaly.7612

Or he’s just good? He has like, 3 accounts on diamond/legend now. He had some rough matches in the early tiers with really bad players, though, but Necro’s can carry like none other in this meta.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

Or he’s just good? He has like, 3 accounts on diamond/legend now. He had some rough matches in the early tiers with really bad players, though, but Necro’s can carry like none other in this meta.

But he was matched against the same people this season and last season too, the same awful Ele and Necros…

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

It never occurred to you to click on the stream link in his signature?
And if anything this proves that it’s too easy for lower MMR players to hit legendary through pure grinding if he managed to hit legendary with an F2P alt acc that probably wouldn’t have high MMR.

F2P Legend

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

And if anything this proves that it’s too easy for lower MMR players to hit legendary through pure grinding if he managed to hit legendary with an F2P alt acc that probably wouldn’t have high MMR.

All this shows is that MMR is completely broken. The system is boned, and ANet have no idea how to “fix” it. All because some so called “pro’s” complained that season one was too hard for them. So ANet pandered to them and we now have the Pro players thinking they are god like because the system matched them to win there games. And the normal folk who make up the core of every thing in an MMO get the shaft.

There have been very few games when I’ve won and thought, man that was close, but I deserved that win. Most wins have been walk overs. Player quality is not going to increase this way. Not having a hope to win will mean you just burn out players who stop playing the mode. It’s not a good thing.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

That’s the last straw! I am rolling a necro!

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Core necro viable? Buhahah

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Was busy not beeing banned on main account and forgot to brag about this seasons legend.
So ye same as first season 100% necro 100% solo que, only now on free to play account, time +/- 2 weeks. Diamond was kinda strugle cause its full with revenants but otherwise much easier than first season.

Nice, it shows you got more time to play than work and care for your relative…

Show me a Skill based system, base on winning versus GOOD team plz.

Showing that you can grind wins with time, well… duh.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Nicely done Leeto. Thanks for sharing your achievement here. I think the “pros” who are only held back because they think everyone else on their teams are the problem need to be offset with people posting stuff like this.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

All this shows is that MMR is completely broken. The system is boned, and ANet have no idea how to “fix” it. All because some so called “pro’s” complained that season one was too hard for them. So ANet pandered to them and we now have the Pro players thinking they are god like because the system matched them to win there games. And the normal folk who make up the core of every thing in an MMO get the shaft.

There have been very few games when I’ve won and thought, man that was close, but I deserved that win. Most wins have been walk overs. Player quality is not going to increase this way. Not having a hope to win will mean you just burn out players who stop playing the mode. It’s not a good thing.

So, someone with fresh MMR hits legend cause hes good and people still say that you can just hit legendary if you had good MMR since start… Dont you see how Leeto is the evidence that MM is actually working?

M I L K B O I S

F2P Legend

in PvP

Krysard.1364

He actually won against Pro League parcial premades

M I L K B O I S

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Yeah sure, 1 game over 10 or so.

Leeto is a skill players that BRAG going into Legendary… the thing, is Legendary division don’t show skill at all, it show you can GRIND Wins.

Like it or not, I respect skill players but I hate GRINDING game to get a RATING. It’s even more unfun than doing it with an opposing team that is not of your team skill level.

You will think the same as me when all your grinders with bad reputation will be Legendary.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Yet there are people stuck in sapphire that play every day and complain about mmr hell.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Burn.5401 said exactly what I was going to, someone with average MMR makes it to legendary and it is only because they grinded? Making it to legendary will always be a bit of a grind just because of the sheer amount of games needing to be played but this season you won’t have people able to make it to legendary by simply playing enough games, they will have to have the skill to back it up.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

You can only “grind” to a high rating if you have a positive win rate, so the rank is still earned. If you can get to legendary easily with a much higher win rate, then good for you, but that doesn’t mean the other person wasn’t any less deserving of a legendary rank.

I mean, it would be like saying that someone doesn’t deserve to be a pro athlete on an NFL team just because they weren’t the first draft pick.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Krysard.1364

Yet there are people stuck in sapphire that play every day and complain about mmr hell.

That was my point too

M I L K B O I S

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

Now try to hit legendary with a class that is not (Born2bStrong) boosted to its limit, on a weak computer that has low frame per second and with unstable latency + without force grinding divisions in a matter of days.
It’s not like everyone has top shelf gear, glorious 60fps on high details, low latency and time to get this done as easily as it sounds :I
“Don’t let your dreams be dreams”, yeh… I guess.

But on another note, congratulations on hitting legend div.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

on a weak computer that has low frame per second and with unstable latency.

Yeah try hitting the top tier of any established game with this.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Nice Leeto!!! Respects to you

See this is what people should be doing, keep playing and getting better instead of coming here to cry about everything that they don’t understand or play to be Overpowered. Always blaming ANET.

Stella Truth Seeker

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Congrats, Leeto. Not only did you do it solo, but also on a system where you had to consistently win and you did it without any Elite Specialization.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

Oh the people in this thread is truly sad. They keep trying to make excuses to convince themselve that it’s not their fault. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it’s part of human nature but its just sad to see.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Oh the people in this thread is truly sad. They keep trying to make excuses to convince themselve that it’s not their fault. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it’s part of human nature but its just sad to see.

No one wants to know the truth they are actually bad.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

Congrats, good sir.

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

Let’s not congratulate OR hate on him. Leeto merely exploited an ATROCIOUS league system that was DESIGNED for people to grind to legendary.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Freeelancer.2860

Let’s not congratulate OR hate on him. Leeto merely exploited an ATROCIOUS league system that was DESIGNED for people to grind to legendary.

You are right. That’s why you and everybody else ended up in legendary as well.
Oh, wait.. you can’t get out of sapphire :/

I think it’s a conspiracy. OP is clearly a PR plant by ANet officials, and all the people who are progressing are just lucky. The lizard people are behind it all!

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Vex.9437

Vex.9437

then what s happening with all this people who complain that they can t get out from emerald/ruby/sapphire?they can gind too but they are bad and can t carry .

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Demandred.7930

Demandred.7930

On core necro… impressive, though not unexpected ^^

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

I’m curious how the OP did ranked games on f2p account. Wasnt it a requirement to have few ranks below the belt?

And if it isn’t, is this why I was being matched with braindead people back in sapphire?

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Sardath.8524

Sardath.8524

This is brilliant. Not only did he reach legend with a volatile and bad MMR, he did it without the overpowered elite specs.

But now matter how much proof you bring, people will still blame Anet and not their lack of skill. It’s actually funny to see how many excuses they can invent. I’m most certain that in every single match, they get one afk, 3 crappy team mates and godlike opponents. I bet it happens to absolutely everyone, except me and all my friends, who are just lucky scrubs.

Also, for the people that keep throwing around the term grind, you have no idea what the term means(it’s not even applicable to PvP) and past ruby, there is nothing but skill that will grant you pips.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Yeah sure, 1 game over 10 or so.

Leeto is a skill players that BRAG going into Legendary… the thing, is Legendary division don’t show skill at all, it show you can GRIND Wins.

Like it or not, I respect skill players but I hate GRINDING game to get a RATING. It’s even more unfun than doing it with an opposing team that is not of your team skill level.

You will think the same as me when all your grinders with bad reputation will be Legendary.

I soloq’ed to Legendary using a Staff Ele too. Played strictly 3 games a day except weekends. I don’t think you can argue that playing 3 games for daily is grinding.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

Yesterday i played against a team that had staff ele. We win this game. He was best player of their whole team and his team blame him hard for coming to 1v1 me at end of the game. Probably younger ones that thinks its only possible to win with metabattle build. as i killed him then he come back again and again. I noticed his skill improved fast by fighting vs me so he is even better staff ele by now.

F2P Legend

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

So, someone with fresh MMR hits legend cause hes good and people still say that you can just hit legendary if you had good MMR since start… Dont you see how Leeto is the evidence that MM is actually working?

ANet said, all new accounts get average MMR. So if you have never played PvP in your life, you will be put with people with average MMR. Now if you have played PVP and you are playing on another account, then it show’s that having average MMR makes it easy for new accounts to climb quickly. I’m not taking anything away from the guys skill. just saying, that giving new accounts average MMR means that they will/could drag down other players who have been playing for some time.

So some people this season same as last, have been “carried” to divisions where they don’t belong, and are now screwing matches up for players that are now stuck in a loop with them, because they can not drop out of where they don’t belong, but also with out the system as it is, a lot of good players would never get to where they need to be because of the volume of players that take part in the league at the start.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Freeelancer.2860

ANet said, all new accounts get average MMR. So if you have never played PvP in your life, you will be put with people with average MMR. Now if you have played PVP and you are playing on another account, then it show’s that having average MMR makes it easy for new accounts to climb quickly. I’m not taking anything away from the guys skill. just saying, that giving new accounts average MMR means that they will/could drag down other players who have been playing for some time.

And therein comes the brilliantly simplistic league mechanics. He’ll be teamed up with other people who are in his MMR range, who are also stuck at the same pip range as he is. If he’s a slow learner he’ll reach emerald, and if he’s a prodigy he’ll be in ruby and beyond in no time.

So some people this season same as last, have been “carried” to divisions where they don’t belong, and are now screwing matches up for players that are now stuck in a loop with them, because they can not drop out of where they don’t belong, but also with out the system as it is, a lot of good players would never get to where they need to be because of the volume of players that take part in the league at the start.

Fortunately tho, the player pool is a bit larger then what your assumption makes, and the cases where this outcome is true are few and far between, especially taking into account how many matches one needs to play, even if one never loses a game.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

T C mohafookin G!

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Nice, goes to show just how much of a mess the season 2 system is when a new P4F account can sail on to legendary. Nice work ANet.

And good work from you OP.

Do you think a F2Player should not be able to reach legy?
Leeto just has dank skills so it has nothing to do with the account being F2P.

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Storm.1653

Storm.1653

of course you did it on a necro the most op class atm.. if you did it on warrior id be impressed. nothing too see here, move along.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

Nice work Leeto! I like watching your stream when I get the chance.

ITT: People who are really salty that this season highlights their utter lack of skill.

F2P Legend

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

And therein comes the brilliantly simplistic league mechanics. He’ll be teamed up with other people who are in his MMR range, who are also stuck at the same pip range as he is. If he’s a slow learner he’ll reach emerald, and if he’s a prodigy he’ll be in ruby and beyond in no time.

Fortunately tho, the player pool is a bit larger then what your assumption makes, and the cases where this outcome is true are few and far between, especially taking into account how many matches one needs to play, even if one never loses a game.

The player base is not that big. If it was people would not be seeing queue times of upwards of 10 minutes in sapphire. Over 30 in ruby, an hour in diamond and legendary I’ve seen posts from people waiting for over an hour and a half. So please tell me again how big the PvP ranked player base is…..

F2P Legend

in PvP

Freeelancer.2860

I don’t know about the player base, but being in those same queues and not seeing anything close to the times you mention tells me somebody or some people is/are lying through their teeth.

F2P Legend

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

I don’t know about the player base, but being in those same queues and not seeing anything close to the times you mention tells me somebody or some people is/are lying through their teeth.

Next time I queue, I’ll screen grab when I’m closing in on the ten minute mark. I’ve got these times from map chat in HoTM(EU) and from posts on this forum. Also how can you be in everyone one of those queues? Are you god?

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

of course you did it on a necro the most op class atm.. if you did it on warrior id be impressed. nothing too see here, move along.

Without Reaper Shroud, without Chill of Death, without any shout. Still impressive.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Yeah, shame on that abuser for playing the OP base necro and getting easy games by solo queuing

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

Base necro not that bad. You can beat reapers. Also Death Shroud good vs players that like to kite your reaper.

F2P Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

Nah legend gets qs from 10-60min qs. On average probably 25 depending on the amount of Legends on.

gerdian