[FEAR] _____ Death Camp (1v1 Dueling Camp)

in PvP

Posted by: Risenn.2170

Risenn.2170

While 1v1 Servers arent exactly the most peaceful place to duel with trolls that hop in and start attacking people. It does bother me when a server admin abuses power in the middle of fights and continually swaps player teams. That seems wrong, while I understand they pay for the server with their gold. Shouldnt they put a lock on it if they’re going to be using admin powers to mess with the public who join it? Has anyone else encountered things like this while pvping in lobbies 1v1 servers or not?

Illigash – 80 Warrior
Vélcro – 80 Necromancer
Long time Player and terrible Guide writer

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Some people are annoying trolls even if they aren’t attacking you directly. Just move on. Fortunately, that isn’t the only duel server in the game.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

You should try being on gasm’s KoTH server. Little miss Foxi will kick you if you’re not on her terms.

Regarding the Admin’s decisions, he’s going to do what he feels is right given the situation. There are Numerous trolls on these dueling servers and a list is kept for these players.

If a certain server is full he has full authority to force spectate a player so a guild member can join. That’s common practice on any guild owned server. I’m not saying that’s what happened because I wasn’t there; he very well could have been a troll.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

in PvP

Posted by: CaptainShrimps.9143

CaptainShrimps.9143

@Sanadar.8327

By ganking the owner of a dueling server in a dueling server, not only are you kittening him off, but also showing yourself to be a troll. He has every reason to ban you from his server. By posting here complaining about it, you have shown that you are the one who is (wrongfully) salty.

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

@Saiyan

Ohohoho, the adventures had in gasm’s koth server.

in PvP

Posted by: CaptainShrimps.9143

CaptainShrimps.9143

@Sanadar.8327

1. There is no acceptable reason for trolling.
2. The only acceptable reason for ganking is to gank the troll so that he leaves.
3. Why would a server owner troll his own server? If that happens, the person on the receiving end obviously got on owner’s bad side somehow and is therefore not welcome in that server anyway.
4. If I went to someone’s party and punched the host in the face, the host would (rightfully) not invite me to his house again for an indefinite amount of time (unless a sincere apology is made).
5. If you really got “instabanned” without doing anything (which I doubt) then what you did before must have been bad enough for you to have been remembered even after 2 months.
7. If you are innocent and the owner banned you only by accident, this forum conversation probably killed your chances of being unbanned for a while. Do try to clear things up with the owner at least, if you really are innocent.

in PvP

Posted by: MathiasSoul.8032

MathiasSoul.8032

Hey guys. Server owner here. I’d just like to clear up a few things;

Yes, I probably did teamswap the holiness out of someone. This happens at least a couple times a day in my server. The only reasons I ever teamswap spam are when someone is:

1. Trolling

2. Being rude/hateful (I.E. calling someone a derogatory name, racist behavior, etc.)

These are literally the only two reasons. My ban list itself consists of only 2-3 people. I’d like to also note that; Sanadar as well as Risenn are NOT included on this ban list and never have been.

If you have been teamswap spammed by me, or kicked, or banned. I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry. I’m extremely tolerant and laid back when it comes to running my server, and most of the people who occupy it like me, and even those who don’t like me, or FEAR as a guild have said that I’m a really great server owner, (Mattacker as an example).

Hope this cleared up enough, unfortunate you felt that way. However, I’m at least comfortable in the fact that I, and the people who actually occupy my server on a regular basis know this to be untrue. Have a wonderful day, guys!

in PvP

Posted by: Risenn.2170

Risenn.2170

Mathias, You yourself were trolling in Map chat that I had asked for 2v1 and had both of them attack me. You then did a “teambalance” which swapped a lot of duelers at the time making quite a few people myself included upset. You then proceed to “Troll” saying things such as “Who did that” and “Wonder why thats happening”. This then continued whether it was a 1v1 where both myself and the other player would bow or even when another player would attack ME you would then swap me instead of dealing with the player at fault. That is poor Admin-ship, not to MENTION I never spoke more than asking for fights yet above you say you only do so to Trolls or People being Negative.

Illigash – 80 Warrior
Vélcro – 80 Necromancer
Long time Player and terrible Guide writer

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Trolls in a duel server is like watching the news. You see one thing, you hear another, but you never fully know the whole story.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: MathiasSoul.8032

MathiasSoul.8032

Oh I remember you. Velcro, on your Necro. When I swapped you I swapped both parties because I didn’t know which player was at fault. This was explained to everyone in the map chat. I say that stuff when people are trolling because I don’t feel people who troll deserve not to be trolled in kind.

Also, you’ve trolled before, people have told me you’ve trolled before, so it doesn’t come as a surprise that you’re trying to discredit me on the forums. Although most server owners would ban you from their server over something like this, I still won’t. I truly believe you’ve developed a misconception about me, but that’s okay, things like this happen to server owners all the time when they don’t adhere to every whim of their upset server guests. Have a good night, sir!

in PvP

Posted by: RoyalCrysis.1065

RoyalCrysis.1065

I said if he was a roasted peanut he wouldn’t have lost the duel he was just in and he swapped me.

Literally Hitler

1939/10

Zoren – BG – GoF

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

They need to create a time attack dueling arena to house this style of game play.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game