Fair game PvP - AFK/ill stay in base

in PvP

Posted by: TweetMe.4826

TweetMe.4826

HI all. I wanted to start a topic about lower diwisions pvp maches. I’m Bronze player, not any good one, but whatever i do on pvp i try my best to put up a good fight. I was wondering if we can gave development team some ideas how to fight AFK/GAME OVER ill stay in base activity. Well in last 30 min i have 2 games like that and i SS one of those activites. Why ppl like that have to ruin game for ithers. I can understand unskiled (incl me) ppl have to lern it takes time. But thats not ok for others what try to b competative and put a good fight even if we may lose, well we lern on loses not wins r we ??
Let me know what u think abou that topic

Attachments:

(edited by TweetMe.4826)

in PvP

Posted by: torgar.4015

torgar.4015

The best thing is you got top stat healing when there was an ele on your team

in PvP

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

To avoid moderation, you should remove the screenshot (chat box), as ‘Name and Shame’ is against forum rules.

Good luck.

in PvP

Posted by: Dragon Masher.5749

Dragon Masher.5749

Pvp needs a resign option so that when people “think” the game is gg they can resign. Gw1 had it and it worked fine there.

in PvP

Posted by: LouWolfskin.3492

LouWolfskin.3492

Pvp needs a resign option so that when people “think” the game is gg they can resign. Gw1 had it and it worked fine there.

And it led to stuff like red-resign-day in hero battles, in part even the arena where you had a set skillset per class, and was one of the reasons at least hero battles got removed from the game.

Honestly, working “fine” might be an overstatement.

(edited by LouWolfskin.3492)

in PvP

Posted by: TweetMe.4826

TweetMe.4826

But what i dont get it is – In game u have unranked, and ranked. PPL click ranked onley to get rewards, expecting easy game on ranked is pointles. Games r hard to win sometimes, counter builds, sometimes work for red ore 4 blue. Happends, but is that a reason to quit on first minutes of the game ??

in PvP

Posted by: Dragon Masher.5749

Dragon Masher.5749

And it led to stuff like red-resign-day in hero battles, in part even the arena where you had a set skillset per class, and was one of the reasons at least hero battles got removed from the game.

Honestly, working “fine” might be an overstatement.

I dont know what red resign day is, but from a gvg or heroes ascent point of view it was good to have. Why should a team continue to get stomped in a 500-50 match? They could resign, get on with their lifes and try another match. It would still require a majority rule though.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

yesterday won a match 500-470ish. we came back from 300-50.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: Shwyx.8190

Shwyx.8190

I have a certain level of understanding for people who /afk in hopeless matches. GW2’s PvP maps are prone to snowballing, and at a certain point, sticking around is a waste of everyone’s time.

This might rub those the wrong way who do play “for the pvp experience” but I highly doubt getting stomped for 4 more minutes at 300:50 is fun for anyone involved (on the stomped side, that is). End it with a forfeit, give everyone their “rewards”, and better luck next time.

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I just had my second loss of the season. And all because of 2 people on my team AFKing not even 20 seconds after the start of the match. Worst thing was the other team when not even that good. I won a few 2 vs 1’s. And every 1 vs 1. But they had the numbers to just 3 vs 1 you. And you have no chance. People who AFKING in ranked should be band from ranked for the reminder of the season. End of list. If you want to play the competitive side of PvP then you should play your best till the bitter end, win or lose.

Or just face the fact that the league are a big joke and just put the chests in unranked too so the people who want there “phat lootz” and have it and I can know I lost to a better team, not to one gifted a win because of scrubs.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|