Farming Guild League = Broken Guild League

in PvP

Posted by: Kane.6549

Kane.6549

First, let me point out, there are investors riding on your Guild League.

There are cash money investors that have put $200,000 into your Pro League tournament, and you threw in a system that could be abused, and IS being abused, which will account for 4 teams challenging the bottom 4 pro league teams in 7 weeks.

There has to be accountability. Team PZ and The Abjured (Part of the mist initiative) are CLEARLY abusing the system.

Disqualification from Pro League? Is that a bit much? Maybe. Maybe they should get a medal for pointing out how stupid you were to allow such a huge hole in your system.

The fact is, guild teams need to be permanent. You can only create 7 a month, and once deleted, they cannot be reformed for 1 month. Until you can fix your broken kitten code, you MUST implement this feature to stop the abuse and allow real teams to rise on the scoreboard in a legitimate manner.

I will not even go into how much you effed up the pip system. There are HUNDREDS of posts below that do.

I will simply state that you have a real problem, with real investors expecting you to really deliver. The only way to fix this is to patch the game right kittening now with guild teams set to be permanent, or irreplaceable without a set time limit for recreation.

Do it. Don’t argue. Do it now.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Way ahead of you, we got an express ticket on the Pip Boi Express, toot, toot!

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Pretty sure the people who get to fight the bottom 3 pro league teams will just be selected from the teams on the guild leaderboard that are not already part of the pro league, otherwise Abjured would always be fighting them.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Kane.6549

That’s the thing, with the abuse of the system there is no real progress. These are all the same people deleting and recreating their teams over and over again. You can’t make it onto the leader board and stay for more than a few minutes without a new TEAM PZ BS team kicking you out.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

So guilds can create and play multiple team names to capture multiple leaderboard spots? Is that the gist of it?

in PvP

Kane.6549

Ranks have no real meaning when brand new teams are getting top 10 in a matter of minutes, demoting real teams who have been winning for hours-days because they found a kittening hole in the system.

(edited by Kane.6549)

in PvP

Kane.6549

Sorry no it’s not just the 7 teams, it’s the few they have being recreated over and over and over.

in PvP

Posted by: Tera.2638

Tera.2638

GG Anet GG

in PvP

Kane.6549

Tell me this is a legit system. They’ve had like 10 different names in the past 2 hours alone. Fix guild teams. Make them permanent.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

wow pathetic
why am i not surprised

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Kane.6549

Pip Boi lol, I see you guys 1 rank ahead of us now, gg ya lost 1. Lmfao, this system is stupid.

in PvP

Kane.6549

I love that you won 5 and lost 1, we won 18, lost 2…. What math system is Anet kitten ing to get a ratio that somehow makes 5/1 larger than 18/2 ?

in PvP

Posted by: Serraphin Storm.2369

Serraphin Storm.2369

Cry me a river. A guild can have hundreds of players. If these teams have the same 5 players then only one incarnation of that team will be in the finals.

So it doesn’t matter if they hold 10 spots they only get one. It sense that the top pvp guild would have multiple teams. Guilds are suppose to help build the skill of their members.

It also comes down to skill it doesn’t matter how many teams you make if you suck. It makes senses that new teams would emerge as there is a large cash pot as motivation.

Are you hoping to win this or just make an appearance. If your not going to be in the top three then all this crying is for nothing. Or was your main goal to get your little participation award.

On another note 5 is higher than 18 when the matches lost are to the group that has 5 wins or groups that the 5 have beat. higher ranks noramally mean you play less not more. Lower ranks have to fight to the top while higher ranks sit there waiting for the worthy.

In order to properly understand the big picture,
everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.

(edited by Serraphin Storm.2369)

in PvP

Kane.6549

your right ill just do what they are doing kthx bye

in PvP

Posted by: VladR.9827

VladR.9827

maybe if the top pro teams would stop playing this funny “esport” trend and boycot the system the anet would wake the kitten up and sit down for a proper fix – all would benefit

in PvP

Kane.6549

Cry me a river says Sera. Meanwhile real teams are being kicked out of their spots, losing out on the opportunity to win trophies for their guild halls. By the end of this, if the exploit isn’t fixed, you wont be able to stay in the top 100s from the swarm of fake teams. But no, lets do nothing. Lets patronize the ones who give a kitten . Sera, shut up and uninstall. You obviously can’t even read. The problem is not that a single guild has 5 teams, or 7. It’s that they have 1 that has remade itself 50 times to farm amber spvpers, get easy wins, and push everyone else out of the leaderboard spots. How does 5 wins 0 losses against ambers = 1900 points and qualify to push out teams with 35 wins 2 losses or 18 and 1? It’s a broken kitten system. We can’t win prizes for our guilds, they’ll win 5. And god only knows what place you’re REALLY in among all the fake teams if you have any hopes of actually competing.

in PvP

Kane.6549

I hate it when people who don’t actually understand the problem or why its bad try to mouth off like they know something.

in PvP

Posted by: TallBarr.2184

TallBarr.2184

When you thought the general matchmaking and all the premades was the broken kitten kitten you get this as icing on the top, anet really did kitten stuff up. #youdungoofedanet #blacklivesmatter

Ultimate Dominator , Diamond invader

in PvP

Kane.6549

I don’t mind the e-sport trend. Hell, it’s bringing new players and money for the game. It’s a legit idea, and it’s exciting imo, but anet needs to stop hopping projects so fast that nothing is done right and nothing gets fixed.

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

They really just need to kill Leagues at this point. Bugs, visual bugs, severe unbalance and exploiting mechanics.

Leagues are simply, not ready.