Fashion achieves with glory?

in PvP

Posted by: Hellmasker.1649

Hellmasker.1649

If we’re going to (eventually) be able to use our gear cross-game regardless of current game mode, will the PvP cultural armor (eventually) count towards the fashion achieves? I’ve heard yes and no on the subject and I would love some clarification.

REJOICE! Dwayna hath had her mercy on us; her battered and beaten, tired and taxed.
For we have held fast our ground and our loyalty to Tyria each and every day…
And it is time the Six show their blessings. Freedom for ALL doers of great and wondrous things!

in PvP

Hellmasker.1649

No answers from anyone in three days, I assume no one knows, lol.
Has anyone else made the gamble and bought PvP cultural armor?

REJOICE! Dwayna hath had her mercy on us; her battered and beaten, tired and taxed.
And it is time the Six show their blessings. Freedom for ALL doers of great and wondrous things!

in PvP

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

I haven’t bought the cultural armor, but I do plan on using my tormented skin in pvp… SIGH my pve look sucks so much.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

in PvP

Hellmasker.1649

I’m in the opposite boat, I really like my PvE look, but I can’t use ascended skins or legendary weapons in PvP yet. So I use a completely different look to match the completely different playstyle.