Fear is broken?

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

I had a rank match in diamond tier, I’m a Necro to, I have been dueling another Necro, he was using in 5-10 sec interval 3 fear on me; I had stability, but that didn’t mater, the fear had its effect.. all 3 fear had effect… When I put fear on someone and has stability it has no effect…
I don’t understand this, some hardcore main necro ppl pls explain!

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: madmax.8367

madmax.8367

He corrupted your stability

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

“some hardcore main necro ppl pls explain”

that’s what i mean when i say not all player know how to play and instead play randomly their bunker class :d

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

That’s why keeping track of your boons and not just face rolling your way through is important… He either stripped or corrupted your stab, and why the hell would you fear someone with stab if it’s going to fail?

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

So this is diamond these days?

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

I had a rank match in diamond tier, I’m a Necro to, I have been dueling another Necro, he was using in 5-10 sec interval 3 fear on me; I had stability, but that didn’t mater, the fear had its effect.. all 3 fear had effect… When I put fear on someone and has stability it has no effect…
I don’t understand this, some hardcore main necro ppl pls explain!

yep, he just corrupted each pulse of ur stab, it’s a thing man, very easy

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

when you enter shroud against another fellow necro make sure not to keep your stab for long if the foe is out of shroud and has signets ready at his bar unless you wish to have your pulsing stability with no cover boons corrupted each time it pulses into a fear chain and followed up by extra fear from the foe’s own skills.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

I’ve read a few of your other posts and I have to say to you please read a basic guide on GW2 mechanics and the tooltips on your skills…

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I’ve read a few of your other posts and I have to say to you please read a basic guide on GW2 mechanics and the tooltips on your skills…

I agree. The guy has been ranting in a few posts bout how much anet fails n that he has uninstalled and want others to do the same, only to come back days after necro buffs/ele nerf.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

say hello to well of coruption

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Lol and he’s diamond rank…. shouldn’t be possible to reach that rank without knowing kittening game mechanics. Lol.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

Lol and he’s diamond rank…. shouldn’t be possible to reach that rank without knowing kittening game mechanics. Lol.

DH trapper carrying scrubs since HoT.

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

This is like 95% of the people who post on these forums.

Warrior

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

I had my stability on those 3 times, I had fear on me and stability to, I saw it, he didn’t corrupt it 3 times, he was a tank full pet skill user, it’s insane, so f yes, this is diamond, with main DH to reach it, so kitten that idiot who asks.
And for record I played 1vs1 ( in ranked), against rev, He was downed I was trying to stag him with stability and he pushed me away with his nr. 2 skill.. that’s corruption to?When I have DH whit stability on they can’t push me away and I stag them…
I’ve tried then the unranked to see how it goes there, and sometimes the stability on me doesn’t work, I get pushed away to with some skills…
And for the haters What f rank are you, I soloed my way to diamond with f normal profession (DH), and u f losers? Try to bark on the map when u all fail in solo, or use mesmer, ele, druid, f kittens! I’m at year of ascension III 9/11, I only need the days now and the patch to clear the bug, cross leagues… most of the legendary idiots are at part 1, they are so good…
So thanks for the advices who are trying to make a normal conversation and help!
I still think it’s a bug, especially near revenants fights.. that kitten profession is full of bugs.

(edited by LordOtto.2650)

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

Another thread on why division in this league iteration is meaningless -_-.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

@OP

Stability doesn’t break stuns. If you have fear you can still gain stability from a pulsing-stability skill but still be feared.

Revenants have a trait that means CC skills remove 2 stacks of stability so with 1 you would have still gotten pushed back.

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

@OP

Revenants have a trait that means CC skills remove 2 stacks of stability so with 1 you would have still gotten pushed back.

Can this trait really do this? I’ve never tested it so it would have to remove the stab stack first then apply the CC. Another explanation is that he delayed you enough for it or that someone else CC’ec you first.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Sigmoid.7082

@OP

Can this trait really do this? I’ve never tested it so it would have to remove the stab stack first then apply the CC. Another explanation is that he delayed you enough for it or that someone else CC’ec you first.

Afaik …yes.

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

@OP

Yes, it can do that. However, another thing is that the Revenant downed 2 actually ignores Stability entirely. Hopefully this bug gets fixed, but it’s a holdover from when it was a teleport instead of knockback.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

+1

This statement is exactly why I don’t care about division in this current season. It’s not a mark of skill but more a mark of how much you grinded. Hoping next season will be better about this.

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Shilajit.9023

Shilajit.9023

you have no idea mate how many boon curruption skill necro got
Focus 5 (Spinal Shivers)
Shroud 2 (Path of corruption Trait)
all Signets (Signets of suffering Trait)
Corrupt boon (Utility)
Well of Corruption (Utility)

basically you can have 6 corruption skills slotted at once

Selling salts to the Salty people.
Only Gankdara Ele

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Sigmoid.7082

Focus 5 (Spinal Shivers)

Spinal shivers is removal not corruption.

Fear is broken?

in PvP

Posted by: Smoke.9273

Smoke.9273

Focus 5 (Spinal Shivers)
Shroud 2 (Path of corruption Trait)
all Signets (Signets of suffering Trait)
Corrupt boon (Utility)
Well of Corruption (Utility)

basically you can have 6 corruption skills slotted at once

+
Axe 3 (Unholy Feast)
Spiteful Spirit (Trait, on shroud entry. ‘Competes’ with Signets of Suffering-trait)

In this light it is also a bit funny to see people stress over a boon corrupt on scepter aa-chain, as if a necro doesn’t hate boons yet.

Riay
Fused with my Shroud