Fear mark on CD. Worm on CD. This is the result of a 5 second fight:

in PvP

Posted by: Deepblue.1237

Deepblue.1237

5 Seconds madness.

Okay so i dodged 2 of these and and my flesh golem missed his charge. Fear mark was on CD. Worm was on CD.

DS was on 50%. DS fear missed.

WHAT could i have done?

With minions spawned i got 2k toughness

PS: I owned him the next 2 times he tried that with 80% hp left but anyway its broken.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: HappinessFactory.4910

HappinessFactory.4910

Wait he beat you when you didnt have cooldowns, and you beat him when you did…

I dont see the problem here.

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

You should have dodged 8 times

in PvP

Posted by: Sanis.1096

Sanis.1096

so you had no CD’s and he managed to do 10 HS’s and pwned yourkitten #8230; then you had CD’s and pwned heskitten 2 times.. whats the problem?

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

in PvP

Deepblue.1237

so its intended that i getkitteneverytime my 30sec and 40 sec defensive cooldowns are not up ?

by a heartseeker spamming noob ?

in PvP

Sanis.1096

and that mesmer

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

in PvP

Sanis.1096

and if i look at that log in the right… it shows you died at the same time with that thief?

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

in PvP

Deepblue.1237

yeah he went glass cannon so i got him down in downed state while my golem was bashing the kitten out of him

in PvP

Sanis.1096

so whats the problem then? you win him in down vs down -.-

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

in PvP

Deepblue.1237

the problem is that somebody with no skill actually gets me down by pushing a single button 10 times.

in PvP

Sanis.1096

but you still got him down and then you got him down 2 times again

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

in PvP

Deepblue.1237

I know that im superior ^^ doesnt change the fact that spamming a single button 8 times downs a 2k toughness necro with 21k hp just because he got no defensive cd available.

that is not right!

in PvP

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

I know that im superior ^^ doesnt change the fact that spamming a single button 8 times downs a 2k toughness necro with 21k hp just because he got no defensive cd available.

that is not right!

They had to come up with a different design for assassins than what gw1 had. With this skill system that wouldn’t really work the old way. I myself have been constantly 12x heartseeker killed by more than one thief just spamming it prenerf.

I think thief skills need a tiny cooldown .01 second to prevent it from activating twice on one push also.

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

in PvP

Posted by: Krathalos.3461

Krathalos.3461

Just seems to me like you’re bad. HS spammers only pubstomp. They aren’t viable playstyles against anyone who knows what he’s doing.

in PvP

Posted by: Menso.4203

Menso.4203

10 HS in 5 sec? Can I also have this infinite intiative cheat pls thx

in PvP

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

When it is multiple thieves like 3 or 4 it used to work very well on a single target. Especially something like a necro (prenerf before its over % does less damage nerf). They can 12x hit you in no time.

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

in PvP

Posted by: Nikkle.4013

Nikkle.4013

Um, you were being attacked by a thief and a mesmer. Imagined burden (5.3k), bleeding from the illusionary unload(4.7k), and the illusionary unload (4.3k) did damage too. Then a thief hit you 8 times for an average of 2.4k a hit. If anything this shows people how weak hs is when your facing someone with toughness.

Those illusions both got two attacks off btw. The beserker attack is a whirl that will get about four hits in one charge and the duelist is 8 shots in a burst. Its hard to tell how much of that bleeding is from the duelists and beserker procing the sharper image trait but im sure its the majority. HS theifs rarely apply bleeds. Look at the kill chat, the mesmer got you. 2v1 and you complain about thiefs?

(edited by Nikkle.4013)

in PvP

Posted by: Havoc.4053

Havoc.4053

He Heartseekered you EIGHT times. I fail to see how this is op when you were already damaged before.

in PvP

Posted by: Dust Bunny.1652

Dust Bunny.1652

It’s not worth losing time with this.
You had a 2v1 fight, and btw you deed good by downing the thief.
Nothing to see here.

in PvP

Nikkle.4013

Also why are you using a shaman’s amulet? I was under the impression that necro’s don’t have anything that scales well with + healing.

in PvP

Deepblue.1237

Also why are you using a shaman’s amulet? I was under the impression that necro’s don’t have anything that scales well with + healing.

Because “consume conditions” does and when u got like 5+ conditions on you it heals for 10k+. Also the regeneration on mark of blood scales.

in PvP

Posted by: Project Shrine Maiden.9623

Project Shrine Maiden.9623

Sorry but… you get downed by a noob glass cannon thief mashing heartseeker and are confused.

Let’s see, you’re wearing light armor, went +healing main ammy (no defense, but instead superior regen), and you’re against someone who went max damage – who you still managed to down despite having inferior power, armor, and health.

Again, where is the problem? You look pretty glass to me, though you’re missing the cannon. He has instant damage and you do not. Seems pretty equal to me.

Team Shanghai Alice

in PvP

Deepblue.1237

Sorry but… you get downed by a noob glass cannon thief mashing heartseeker and are confused.

Let’s see, you’re wearing light armor, went +healing main ammy (no defense, but instead superior regen), and you’re against someone who went max damage – who you still managed to down despite having inferior power, armor, and health.

Again, where is the problem? You look pretty glass to me, though you’re missing the cannon.

2k toughness (with minions spawned) and 3000 defense on light armor looks glass to you? O_O

you serious ?

in PvP

Nikkle.4013

Again, where is the problem? You look pretty glass to me, though you’re missing the cannon. He has instant damage and you do not. Seems pretty equal to me.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. The shaman amulet is the highest toughness amulet. With a base health of 18k toughness is quite a good stat to invest in on a necro for defence. The problem was 2v1 and taking every hit that was sent his/her way.

Deepblue: I forgot about the regen on blood mark. Havn’t played my necro much :/ Regen does scale very well with +healing.

in PvP

Posted by: buttski.6135

buttski.6135

ppl who still whine and cry about heartseeker are beyond help. just uninstall.

A day without blood is a day without sunshine.
Desolation