Finisher Bugged so bad

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

No I am not being CCed, the finisher progress bar completes while my character is also completing the staking animation and yet I do not kill the opponent. This is a very ridiculous glitch that is pvp breaking.

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

u were killing a rev. he was slowing u. it is quite annoying

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

u were killing a rev. he was slowing u. it is quite annoying

no i wasnt

, ive soloed necros , eles, and guardians, neither of which have slow….

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

I believe it bugs if you change target while stomping. Make sure to keep your stomp target selected. It’s weird.

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Yup its messed up. Can start to stomp people, go through entire animation and they do not get stomped at the end of the channel. Happens even more to me when quickness is applied as I do the animation so quick it rarely stomps the player on the first stomp..

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

The new finishers are less bugged, but yes.

Quickness stomp (even starting stomp after doing quickness) seems clunky. The stomp should be faster, but the finisher appear like it wasn’t quickness.

So we got the impression that the stomping is faster, but the finisher appear like it wasn’t.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

If you have the ‘can change targets of channeled skills’ option selected, then swapping targets during the stomp will brick the stomp. Disable that option or don’t swap targets.

If you perform a quickness stomp but don’t maintain quickness the entire time of the stomp, the animation will execute properly, but the actual stomp will snap back to the full, normal duration. If you wait there without moving, you’ll eventually complete the stomp. Stomping with slow is more or less the same; just wait until it finishes, don’t break it early.

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

OH thank you! That helps immensely. It’s been pretty annoying not being able to stomp people sometimes. I’ve been thinking it is lag.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

The same thing happens to me to, most of the times with revenants, revenants are full with bugs, they use an elite skill, and the hole team lags..and so on!
And no, it is no revenant skill that slows you.. very often the opponent is at 95% health downed I stag him, and he is up, mostly happens when revenant is revives them!
Revenants are full of bugs atm!!!!!!

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

Try playing as a necro and downing 2, stomping one, and it ressing the other guy cause you transferred conditions…

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

I think this bug can be confusing for the community, here are my thoguhts:

1) Rev now can slow players, which makes some stomps feel really slow, causing some players to accidentally cancel their stomp.
2) The stomp bug is not due to 1. Sometimes stomps will just not complete, and I have a theory as to why. (this bug was around before hot for those unaware)
3) The issue comes from latency bug, that makes a player appear in a location they are not, it is not by much, but when a player is not really in the location where everyone sees them, they cannot be stomped or rezzed.

Just think if you’ve ever been right next to an ally trying to rez, but its not working at all. That is the same bug causing the stomp bug. My guess is that it is latency and communication issue, but I could be wrong. Hopefully one day A-Net will look into it, as I’ve seen it more frequently since HOT. (which could maybe be due to newer players joining with an average internet speed that is lower than those who had been sticking with pvp these past years allowing us to encounter the issue more often)

I know I’ve never died where my teamates told me they couldn’t rez me for some unknown reason, and I have good internet. But I’ve seen players I couldn’t rez many times, usually as they are walking up/down stairs.

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

OlrunTheBlade.1486

A new bug was added with HoT that caused your stomp to not go through despite completing the channel if you changed targets while Allow Skill Retargeting is checked. Basically the game counts the stomp as a skill, and when you click on someone else it targets them with the stomp. However, they aren’t down, so nothing happens.

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

Revenants are full of bugs, and some ppl are aware of them, and use it when team mate or them self are in downed state! And often they make the lag, with their skills, like their elite skill! I never have problem with lags, only then, and I think the downed state lags is because of them!

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: Klinch.2964

Klinch.2964

If you have the ‘can change targets of channeled skills’ option selected, then swapping targets during the stomp will brick the stomp. Disable that option or don’t swap targets.

If this is correct, it makes so much sense for what happened to me last night…

I started a stomp on an enemy while I was in Death Shroud. His ally starts coming toward us. I select his ally and fear him so that I can complete my stomp with no interference. I completed the stomp, but the downed guy didn’t die… He ends up getting rezzed, and I die 1v2 on mid point.

Such a stupid bug. It had better get fixed.

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

OlrunTheBlade.1486

I can confirm that it’s a bug. I’ve tested it in my arena.

Finisher Bugged so bad

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Been around for months, ANet doesn’t care.

One foot out the door, yet again.