Fix December 2 PvP patch (Petition! Sign!)

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Or, give it time to settle, let the Devs handle the complications that existed because of something that has drasticly changed and give proper feedback for them to do so… Work things out together with them – they are humans, and quite capable of listening despite of what most people think…

Honestly, people are overreacting… New patches were rarely to never perfect, and something that completely overhauled most things people were familiar with does need some time to be perfected amongst the majority of the players… Algorithms need to be resolved, metas need to be adjusted, bug fixes, match ups…

If you have issues (such as staying in HotM and it being boring) then adress those, give proper feedback as to why you want them to see change some things within the format they laid out on everyone this patch – don’t start threads like these which are just silly complaints which only says “Everything was better in the past Q.Q”

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Well, I personally have no good experience with people who are complaining but never give proper feedback…

I don’t know and care about your past – these threads will do no good, and silly threats as “they will lose a lot of players” are, as said, silly… The very fact that you are here after two years of bad experiences already means they are doing something good enough to stick you here, so man up and try to give at least some proper feedback…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

The pug vs premade issue is a good question, but lets give it some time to see how that pans out.

I don’t think waiting in the mists or doing something else for a few minutes while waiting for a queue to pop is a big deal, and the benefits of the new system far outweighs the inconvenience imo.

in PvP

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

• I do want people to not join late my game. Yes, you are a good guy and always joined straight along the pop up showed up. But there were people waiting the last second to join and being late. More, matchmaking is faster, you can live with 1 minute wait in HotM.
  • I was used to solo in team arena because my solo queue were too long.
  • Patch was last night, they can tweak things. Megaserver was a disaster the first week, now it’s working as intended.

So, no, I won’t sign your petition

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

The pops are so frequent currently for me it wouldn’t be possible to play while waiting.

Also with a 20 sec alert loading screens would be an issue. I’d rather just be matched quickly.

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: Erzian.5218

Erzian.5218

They are going to lose lot of players

You cannot lose what you never had. Don’t worry.

in PvP

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

The last patch was a huge mistake, not being able to queue to arena from custom rooms or anywhere else in the game. Even popular streamers with hundreds of viewers now have to watch a player standing in heart of the mists doing nothing, while before pre-patch you could queue from anywhere you wanted and also have fun at the same time. (For example. a lot of EU players who duel in 1v1 King of the hill -room like to fight while waiting for que pop.)

!- We don’t want to see a box when we que and we want to be able to que from anywhere we want just like before.

!- We want to have solo and team separately, not something that has both at the same time or anything even similar.

This is a huge mistake, im going to try and gather some signatures for this. Please everyone write your account name like me: Defensive.3561

SPREAD THE WORD!

https://www.change.org/p/arenanet-fix-december-2-pvp-patch

Fill like this:
First name: Defensive
Last name: 3561
Email, country, city: something
And reason for signing if you want

So they running same system every other game is. I don’t get your stupid point.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I don’t have very good past experiences with arenanet. It’s been 2 years now… I already gave reasons that are enough. They are going to lose lot of players if this isn’t fixed. I just hope it will be fast… otherwise i give up.

This is the silliest topic I have ever seen….

“Sign this petition to fix three easy issues that’ll probably be fixed next patch QQ”

Get over yourself.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

hahaha you really thought im serious? anyway i don’t fancy it and i know plenty of other people here in eu who don’t also. i hope it will happen, it was so nice to que from anywhere<3

Go away.

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Not signing this.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian