Fix This A.S.A.P. Bug. . .

in PvP

Posted by: seyhzade.3401

seyhzade.3401

There is a way importan bug coz when i got intrupt by a cc (knock don or push back or stun) i get stuck where i stand. I cant move, even my skill cast time increasin like i got chill or other conditions makes me slow. Teleport skills not working. There are 2 thin that make me unstuck; 1 i have to get downed and res by a teammate if they didnt stomp me before i got ressed. 2nd is mercy of game. that stuck duration is 10 to 30 but most. Its soo bad while it happen in team fights.

Please fix this asap, its soo frustrating.

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

There is a way importan bug coz when i got intrupt by a cc (knock don or push back or stun) i get stuck where i stand. I cant move, even my skill cast time increasin like i got chill or other conditions makes me slow. Teleport skills not working. There are 2 thin that make me unstuck; 1 i have to get downed and res by a teammate if they didnt stomp me before i got ressed. 2nd is mercy of game. that stuck duration is 10 to 30 but most. Its soo bad while it happen in team fights.

Please fix this asap, its soo frustrating.

Or type /bow if it’s the immobilize bug you are referring to.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

i noticed this bug as well and the only way for me to break out was to use a leap skill

in PvP

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

i noticed this bug as well and the only way for me to break out was to use a leap skill

This bug was around for almost two years, then some patch fixed it (I don’t think on purpose), and then this last patch brought it back. It is some form of desync where the server loses track of your character and you have to use client side commands (/dance) to resync. If you’ll notice, it ONLY happens at times where you lose control of your character, ie. getting taunted, feared, using mobility skills, etc. This use to plague the Dungeon community hard b/c some of the tactics with skill uses there combined with the huge damage of enemies. I don’t think they have a surefire fix (or even a clue what the real cause is) after 3 yrs.

in PvP

Posted by: Trig.1483

Trig.1483

I got hit with this bug yesterday while scrimmaging another team last night. I found no way to break it, not even emotes like /sit,/dance, or /no would even happen. They had to force me as spectator and rejoin to fix it. I don’t know what you would be able to do in a queue besides character select to fix it

Trig’s alt account

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

This bug is because you Cleanse a Taunt. Cleansing a Taunt will get you stuck in one place.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

Druids seem to get me stuck the most.