Fix queue times

Fix queue times

in PvP

Posted by: bubby.5798

bubby.5798

Why am I waiting in a 7 minute queue every game to play with the same people I played with last game. Please Anet fix your queues it’s bad enough we have to STAY in the heart of the mists during queues, now we have to wait a whole game’s length just to play one.

Fix queue times

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Because you join with a team and the game is trying to matchmake you with another team.

I know you want to pop them puggies, but that’s lame, and cheap. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fix queue times

in PvP

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

I get 7m Queues when I solo Q^

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

Fix queue times

in PvP

Posted by: Billaboong.6821

Billaboong.6821

I’ve also noticed an increase of queue duration on the last week. It’s really annoying.

Fix queue times

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Maybe queues (and matchmaking) will be better when they implement queuing as guilds/teams and not as individuals

Fix queue times

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Queue times are just long, I generally wait around 10 minutes for a game. However, I can’t really complain, the majority of my games are fairly decent. I do run into the streaks where I play the same premades multiple times in a row and that can get annoying. Overall it hasn’t been that bad the pass couple of weeks, I don’t know if Justin did some tweaks or I just stopped caring as much.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage