Fix the immobilize bug NOW

in PvP

Posted by: hotcarl.8621

hotcarl.8621

What’s it been now anet?? Six kittening months??! FIX THE kittenING BUG, THIS IS kittenING RIDICULOUS!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Johneey.2965

Johneey.2965

doesn’t matter you still got 50/50 chance to win

Attachments:

(edited by Johneey.2965)

in PvP

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

6 months? the bug has +3 years.

in PvP

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

6 months? the bug has +3 years.

Lmao, right? He must be new here.

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

It’s okay, an LB Druid knocked me into the insides of the wall last night with the extra dimensional point blank shot. Good thing they weren’t good enough to capitalize on the brief 4v5 they created when I had to relog.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

It’s okay, an LB Druid knocked me into the insides of the wall last night with the extra dimensional point blank shot. Good thing they weren’t good enough to capitalize on the brief 4v5 they created when I had to relog.

One time on my thief I was knocked under the ground into the water in Foefire, but it turned out to be a good thing. I was able to shoot people with my spear gun and they couldn’t touch me.

But the immobilize bug has been around since they buffed immobilize. Two mistakes in one! Oh ArenaNet…

in PvP

hotcarl.8621

Oh just to clarify: I’m talking about the bug where you just stop moving for no reason, nothing to do with actually being immobilized. It usually happens to me on engi, but sometimes on other professions too. I’ve really only noticed it happening since this summer, but maybe it has been going on for even longer.

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

6 months I leld

in PvP

Posted by: So Buff.5627

So Buff.5627

Is that what’s been happening?? I thought it was time for a new computer. I usually have to /dance my way out of it.

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

i got it twice in one fight a couple days ago. was so thrilled. get it at least once every game now. rarely got it some months ago, wonder what changed.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Oh just to clarify: I’m talking about the bug where you just stop moving for no reason, nothing to do with actually being immobilized. It usually happens to me on engi, but sometimes on other professions too. I’ve really only noticed it happening since this summer, but maybe it has been going on for even longer.

Yep it’s been around since as long as I can remember (probably beta).. /sit or /dance or use a leap type skill or something like that.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in PvP

hotcarl.8621

i usually just dodge, but it’s a waste of a dodge for sure. i created this thread because i was on foefire attacking the lord (who was almost dead) and the bug happened (i was also at like 10% health). before i realized what was happening, i was down, and a couple seconds later the other team killed our lord and we lost.