Fix warrior or remove it.

in PvP

Posted by: Stochastic.1398

Stochastic.1398

As written in title: fix warrior or remove it.

Keeping it in game in its current state is literally just a troll. The big problems like telegraphed skills, the massive number of evades, passive defenses of other classes, etc haven’t been touched. Why? Because it’s clear the balance devs just want to troll warriors into switching classes.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Yeah, because the ANET balance team sits around thinking “we want to make warriors bad”. It makes me laugh when people create posts like yours.

Much more likely is that ANET has no clue how to balance it.

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Well, the op is probably a noob or nee to the gane 0r someone who just got back to the gane. I mean warrior and 8 was able to beat team pz and ez pz today with my warrior won 15 out of 20 games today. So, I belive the Op is just venting.

in PvP

Posted by: Stochastic.1398

Stochastic.1398

Yeah, because the ANET balance team sits around thinking “we want to make warriors bad”. It makes me laugh when people create posts like yours.

Much more likely is that ANET has no clue how to balance it.

Warrior has turned into a starter class in their f2p model to get people to buy the full game and upgrade to the viable classes. That’s literally what it has turned into.

in PvP

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

While warrior is at least playable now, it is still outclassed, were still taking the same traitlines, the same stances, the healing skills are still terrible.

Nobody is going to take a berserker/warrior over a reaper for condi damage or thief/rev for power. If berserker gets 0 play again this season this is flat out kittening ridiculous. You made thief better, but want to keep warrior the same, terrific.

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

I actually like zerker warrior a lot now.

If I can be blunt. It has its shortcomings but it’s fun.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Stop being so dramatic and get a grip.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Funny part is that these warriors run around some frigging longbow in their hand and whine that warrior is bad.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch