Fix your game pls

Fix your game pls

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: joeytan.3865

joeytan.3865

On my ele when I do fiery rush and lighting flash to which ever place, It takes my back to the same spot. Also for Sky Hammer each time i try to take the port to sky hammer it ports me back.

Fix your game pls

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I have noticed this for the skyhammer portal, and it has been like that for a long long time, not sure if they intend to actually fix it.

Sucks using it, then being teleported right back through, then have the sickness debuff and not actually be able to use it again at all.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Fix your game pls

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

It’s not only on Ele, its basically on ALL teleport skills. Have it alot of Mesmer (Blink)

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Fix your game pls

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

Fix your computer pls

It happens because YOU lag

Fix your game pls

Terrorsquad.2349

Fix your computer pls

It’s not a PC issue, like half of my guild has this issue on EU in PvP

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Fix your game pls

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

it is called telia.net being absolute garbage

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Fix your game pls

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

Fix your computer pls

it’s still down to lag.

just because half your guild has the issue, doesn’t mean they have good computers and/or a good internet connection.

Also the further away you are from the main server the worse your ping.
ie an EU player playing on an NA server is likely to have slower responses than if they played on an eu server.

Fix your game pls

Terrorsquad.2349

Fix your computer pls

it’s still down to lag.

just because half your guild has the issue, doesn’t mean they have good computers and/or a good internet connection.

Also the further away you are from the main server the worse your ping.
ie an EU player playing on an NA server is likely to have slower responses than if they played on an eu server.

All of my guild are EU persons and play on EU.
And it’s not just my guild, like everyone has it sometimes, somewhere in EU.

Either its Theif Shortbow 5, Mesmer’s blink, Ele’s LF. Only happens with teleports aswel. If connection was low, there would be more sign of it.

So not sure if bug (which I actually think it is, because when I really lag hard with high ping, I can still make the teleport after a few seconds. IN this case, we can’t teleport while we don’t lag) or it is lag from server > client side on the teleports (lol?)

Fix your game pls

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

This happens to me when my internet is is crap. I will use blink at a spot ahead of me. It will go off sometime later, at this point the spot I chose to blink to is behind me so I end up going backward.

As far as the sky hammer bug goes. If you run into sky hammer there is indeed a bug where it will automatically take you right back out. If you pause a split second before running in this won’t happen.

Fix your game pls

joeytan.3865

Sorry you guys might have crap internet but I dont. This speed test is done from Singapore(where I am playing from) to California. There is not reason why I should be lagging. If I can get the IP to JQ, I can do a trace route but I cant find it.

The download speed is to the left side of the meter and the upload speed is on the meter itself.

So is another reasons why this is happening

Attachments:

Fix your game pls

joeytan.3865

Also I was doing it fine till the day before and since yesterday it was porting me back to the same spot.

Fix your game pls

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Sorry you guys might have crap internet but I dont. This speed test is done from Singapore(where I am playing from) to California. There is not reason why I should be lagging. If I can get the IP to JQ, I can do a trace route but I cant find it.

The download speed is to the left side of the meter and the upload speed is on the meter itself.

So is another reasons why this is happening

That is really only telling you your line speeds, that’s not the whole story.. I have a 50Mb connection and on a any given day I can get D/L of around 40ish and no apparent issues but on a bad day I can still get the same D/L but be hit with all kinds of issues.. some might be server side some might be your end its not all about speed.