Foefire Lord Buff?

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

What is the general consensus with the health of lords in Foefire? Do you guys think it’s OK!?

IMO In its current state I believe that Lords are wayyyyy to squishy. I had my whole team fall back against a 4 man lord rush and we still couldn’t keep the lord at full…It was 5v4 in our favor with lord and guards and we still couldn’t keep our lord up, we had been outplaying the other team all game and they just win because lord is the worst player on our team.

I would really like to see a significant lord buff. Right now I can solo lord and guards by myself in a good 45 – 60 seconds as a scrapper.

Warrior

(edited by Interpretor.3091)

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I wouldn’t like to see a buff to Lord to be honest, if you are willing to risk a 5 man Lord rush and lose all 3 caps in the process I think you should be rewarded with the kill. Also, I think a significant buff to the Lord would make the game less interesting (no chance to rush Lord when 350-450 because it would just take too much time to kill).

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I think it’s way to squishy…

Lord rush should be a coordinated effort, not a ranger 2 mins into the game.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

Perhaps instead of buffing lord we could gut the classes and builds that can solo lord so quickly..?

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Interpretor.3091

I’m thinking like a defiant stance that has a quick activate time but is still interruptable, this will add more of a skill cap to kill the lord and defend the lord, instead of the incredibly easy to spot and easily interruptable kitten heal that the lord has now… and possibly some up time Resistance or a block to defend against condi and poison spam because right now as it is, Revenants destroy lord with Torment since the bosses pathing is horrible and he is constantly moving.

Warrior

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Interpretor.3091

Perhaps instead of buffing lord we could gut the classes and builds that can solo lord so quickly..?

They wont nerf anything around one map in PvP…nor would I want them to lol.

Warrior

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Interpretor.3091

I wouldn’t like to see a buff to Lord to be honest, if you are willing to risk a 5 man Lord rush and lose all 3 caps in the process I think you should be rewarded with the kill. Also, I think a significant buff to the Lord would make the game less interesting (no chance to rush Lord when 350-450 because it would just take too much time to kill).

Honestly the risk is too low and the reward is too high.
Hell, I just had a game where I solo’d lord, guards AND an enemy DH in about 2 minutes. The rest of his team was busy fighting on points and I was able to outmanuevere and out survive him indefinitely and continue to apply damage to the lord.
The lord should be as tanky as a human player if not more, which is tricky I know, but right now lord is about the equiv. of a warrior that doesn’t use any skills and runs a kitten heal that is easily interruptable.

Warrior

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Posted by: Avllos.7126

Avllos.7126

What I think it is, is that the lord has been neglected and is in the same state as it was when the game launched. All the classes have been changed up quite a bit, and options are available to classes to solo the lord that they previously never had. I play a Thief and pre-daredevil solo killing the lord was never going to happen (unless you used S/P or something) whereas now with the options Daredevil has I can wreck the lord myself in seconds. It does need to be scaled up a bit, not heaps, but make it very difficult to go against alone.

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

For the amount of points the lord gives, definitely needs a buff and, specially, a better AI.

IMO should be a mix between the stronghold lord: defiance bar and downed state; and the stonemist lord: knockback and heavy AoE.

In one match, on the first announce of the lord being attacked, I ran from mid with swiftness to the base only to find a minion reaper attacking the lord which had only 10% of health. Or the game lagged or was way too fast for a bunker to chew all that hp in such short time.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

Foefire Lord Buff?

in PvP

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Could be fun if they turned those lords into Stronghold lords with Defiant bar and stomping.

Nalhadia – Kaineng