Foefire - Lord kill without destoying gates

in PvP

Posted by: Sebulon.7683

Sebulon.7683

Hello,

Is this a known issue or did it just come up with the patch? People are somehow getting to the bottom lord without destroying the gates. It’s an unfair advantage, I’m not sure if people can get to the top lord in a similar fashion.

Anyone know how they do it?

in PvP

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

I know how to do it, never done it. And its probably wise not to post it here. Even tough most baddies who would abuse it will probably never visit these forums.

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

Engi can jump shot from a rock onto the wall. Seemingly the only way to get this fixed is to have it abused more. So while we’re at it, someone make a tutorial video.

Baer

in PvP

Posted by: Zoricus.2439

Zoricus.2439

A witnessed a warrior do this today in a ranked match in Foefire. On the south end of the red base the is a spot where they can easily jump the wall with a precisely timed leap. Up until today I was not aware this was even possible.

He was reported. I hardly think that this is intended and could indeed be considered match-breaking.

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

It is known. It is very annoying, but fortunately, the most agressive solo lord killers (namely, zerker elementalists and guardians) can’t use that trick, so it is not usually a big deal, and usually ends up badly for the team trying to use that trick. Still annoying though.

in PvP

Posted by: data.4093

data.4093

Seemingly the only way to get this fixed is to have it abused more. So while we’re at it, someone make a tutorial video.

Pretty much this.

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Details of this exploit were posted on this forum a while ago, so a ANet has to know about it.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: Glenstorm.4059

Glenstorm.4059

Just saw an Engi do this while spectating…he got into Blue and killed their Lord without destroying either gate…

Fear the might of SHATTERSTONE.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Just saw an Engi do this while spectating…he got into Blue and killed their Lord without destroying either gate…

This is why we need Guardian Traps!!!

Moar Trapps!!!

sarcasm level: High
#hunterhype

edited
So you’re the reason why we’re seeing a surplus of users?
I’m all for making a point dude, but I usually don’t do so in a counter productive way =/

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

in PvP

Posted by: darres.8203

darres.8203

this and air immob bug

i wonder which they will fix first

trick question, they both take forever

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

this and air immob bug

i wonder which they will fix first

trick question, they both take forever

What if you got immobilized in mid air while jumping over gate? Maybe this is A-Net solution… Just immobilize anyone you see trying to hop the gate.