For real?

For real?

in PvP

Posted by: Exarbur.6732

Exarbur.6732

Pic says it all on a Sunday at 14:45 less then 1 min queue and i am in tier 4 of div 3

jsut someone explain this to me

Attachments:

For real?

in PvP

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

What else did you expect in season 2? Not sure what is it that you are wondering about?

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

For real?

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Idk, I though they said the lopsided games were supposed to stop in amber or emerald.. lol, I guess doesn’t like losing games by 430 pts.

And where is the system working as intended crowd??? And if I may, anyone who has completed his algebra 1 would have known that this was going to happen till legendary. ( Good job anet)

(edited by Fivedawgs.4267)

For real?

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

Idk, I though they said the lopsided games were supposed to stop in amber or emerald..

I’m currently in Diamond and there are still one-sided games.

The individual match quality got far better than it was in Amber or Emerald but by far it is still not even close to the match quality from last season.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

For real?

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’m really unhappy in Sapphire with consistent stomp matches. I get mostly emeralds on my team and once an amber duo queue’ing. At this point I consider a 10 loss streak relatively short.

What really kittens me off is it looks like there’s no way I can earn those wings which were for “everybody.”

Mesmerising Girl

For real?

in PvP

Exarbur.6732

i mean why the heck are div4 guys in my match? i am in tier 4, in 5 i could understand it when i had to wait otherwise 10 mins or more, but not on a sunday….

For real?

in PvP

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

The issue is not only matchmaker.

1. The meta is bad.
2. The morale is poor because there is no incentive to try.
3. The Balance between offense and support is miles apart from player skill standpoint.
4. There is no skill barrier to league entry.

The list can go on and on..

People who are looking for competitive gaming culture in a theme park MMO are similar to the folks trying to go vegan in a steakhouse. These people are like plagues. They destroy games and the community.

You really need Donald Drumpf to create a resort where these competitive folks are ip locked and can play with themselves. I am telling you that will be terrific. They will also like it. Purity of skills will triumph over queue-in times where people wait for 50 mins to get 10 players of same skills to kitten fence. I am telling you that will be great. GW2 will be great again. Segregation is the law.

In last 3.5 years of playing this game, I have not seen so much toxicity in matches. Heck after winning people don’t even say gg anymore.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

For real?

in PvP

Teutos.8620

i mean why the heck are div4 guys in my match? i am in tier 4, in 5 i could understand it when i had to wait otherwise 10 mins or more, but not on a sunday….

The division is not a hard cut-off. You are matched with players inside your pip range.
E.g. If you are last tier in ruby, you are likely to play with players in the first tier of diamond and you will never play with players in the first tier of ruby.

For real?

in PvP

Exarbur.6732

yeah but i was in tier 4 not tier 5 of div 3, so i dotn get why there are div4 in my match, i had 0 pips in tier, so i was 10 pips away from anyone in div4..

as i said i get why there will be some in my matches if i am in tier 5 but not in tier 4!

For real?

in PvP

Teutos.8620

yeah but i was in tier 4 not tier 5 of div 3, so i dotn get why there are div4 in my match, i had 0 pips in tier, so i was 10 pips away from anyone in div4..

as i said i get why there will be some in my matches if i am in tier 5 but not in tier 4!

If I remember correctly, the pip-span between the lowest league position and the highest league position can be max 15 pips.

For real?

in PvP

Exarbur.6732

even if thaht is so, thaht should not happen on a sunday, there should be enough players in div 4 …