For the first time in over 800 games..

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

I had a legitimate mid-game disconnect after my power flashed at home. I’m not relogging, as I have no desire to (further) punish my teammates for my misfortune.

Be like me. Save your teammates from your misfortune. Don’t make them lose a pip.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: dmndbcK.3425

dmndbcK.3425

+1 pro tip, will support.

……………….

in PvP

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

You are awesome.

Just yesterday we had someone DCed, by the time he returned we had lost 100 points, and we still lost a pip. I wish he had just stay DCed.

in PvP

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Nice clickbait title. The other day my game crashed, but I got back into the match and we still ended up winning. Had I not returned, we would have lost for sure. So only stay logged off if you know your team will lose.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Its enough if you stay away for 120s. After that it is save to come back

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Its enough if you stay away for 120s. After that it is save to come back

It’s been over an hour now, and I’m still not logged back in. I think it’s best this way.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: darres.8203

darres.8203

someone give this man a medal!
although I have come back from 4v5’s before
even after someone dc’s
but let’s not risk it

in PvP

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

Ive lost 3 SUPER close games because the kittening game client has crashed for team members. I can’t even get mad at them because its the client, not bad network or anything else. Fix your motherkittening clients anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

the disconnect needs to be at least 2 minutes before the match ended in order for the remaining non partied together team mates to not lose a pip.

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

Heck no, lad. If I’m losing a pip that means the rest will suffer a lost pip with me as well.

in PvP

Posted by: bigo.9037

bigo.9037

good thing that you didnt reconnect cus i would do the exact same although ive barely ever disconnected mid game if it wasnt due to internet problems.
i usually also hope ppl will do the same in my team if it happens to them but you dont always know..

anyway. ppl here are saying its the gameclients fault and i honestly dont really know how legit that is.

the client will “crash” if you have unstable internet.. making it seem as though its the clients fault when it really isnt. ive tested this many times so.. dont just blindly blame anet for this lol.

ive found that gw2 is one of the most stable games ive ever played. and compared to asian mmo’s.. its like an immovable object lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Heck no, lad. If I’m losing a pip that means the rest will suffer a lost pip with me as well.

I wonder why you are already on my blocklist. You must be missbehaving frequently

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

Dunno fam, I rarely do speak in matches. Probably rubbed you the wrong way when I actually did though.