Posted by: Trakarg.2095

Trakarg.2095

gg. Thanks for removing solo queue.

Fought the same premade twice in a row.

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

When did this happen? I’m not seeing it in your game history.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

hahahahah does anyone else feel like there are only trolls on the forum? People complaining non-stop about the solo que thing but werent any good and dont really have a right to complain in the first place.

in PvP

Posted by: rotten.9753

rotten.9753

hahahahah does anyone else feel like there are only trolls on the forum? People complaining non-stop about the solo que thing but werent any good and dont really have a right to complain in the first place.

It does appear that way but at the same time this thread fills with evidence it’s sometimes otherwise.

in PvP

Posted by: Blackstar.3475

Blackstar.3475

When did this happen? I’m not seeing it in your game history.

Where can I find my own game history? Is it available for the public or only for staff?

in PvP

Posted by: Lanfear.9802

Lanfear.9802

I love the posts where someone states they are fighting premades 90% of the time and then it turns out to be more like 2% and they even won half of those matches.

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

I love the posts where someone states they are fighting premades 90% of the time and then it turns out to be more like 2% and they even won half of those matches.

oooo those are the best lol.

@ OP. Roughly what time of day was it when the match occurred & what time zone were you in. What was the name of the map. He will then be able to find it for you.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros