Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

ArenaNet. Enable friendly fire. AoE problem solved. Necro spam gone. Spirit ranger? Gone. How so with spirit ranger? Friendly fire burn, immob, and blind. Perfection.

There is no downfall to using this system. It’s flawless. Just perfect.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

(edited by tichorum.2415)

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: DXIEdge.2789

DXIEdge.2789

+1 Anet

Make Epidemic so it puts condis on friendly’s too

because why not.

R40! Ele/Ranger for GW2 Esports Guild
@DXIEdge on twitter.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Please do this. Then I can kill all the bads on my team and laugh at them.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Ranko.2678

Ranko.2678

Shut up and take my money

Attachments:

Ranko Hibiki/Ryouga Hibiki
twitter.com/vVv_Ranko

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

For the love of god yes.
I am tired of rank 1-10s in solo quene. WHY CANT YOU JUST DO HOTJOIN FOR A BIT AND LEARN YOUR CLASS!!!

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Yeah turning the game into even more chaotic is what we need. r10 teammates nuking us with AoE skill if the enemy isn’t enough. Teamfights that last for 3 seconds and only bunker stay alive.

Epidemic would be useless, wells useless any kind of AoE useless, elite skilss the worst joke and 90% of weapon skills -> trash.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Aphoticrain.8420

Aphoticrain.8420

Yeah turning the game into even more chaotic is what we need. r10 teammates nuking us with AoE skill if the enemy isn’t enough. Teamfights that last for 3 seconds and only bunker stay alive.

Epidemic would be useless, wells useless any kind of AoE useless, elite skilss the worst joke and 90% of weapon skills -> trash.

I really wouldn’t take this thread that seriously. It’s basically a things have gotten so bad we might as well just have last man standing and be done with it.

FA | [Corp],[FARM]| Ranger- Clockwork Vixen
Give a man a fire and he’s warm for a day, but set a man on fire . . .

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Amir.1570

Amir.1570

Would be a for fun option and would be nice to have when messing around.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: aleks.5473

aleks.5473

+1

seriosly the game is build on teamfiths on base points what do you think will happen wen its 5v5 on a base point ppl will die like flies the only one standing will be a longbow rangar and he will survive becouse he have no cloue whats happaning. This will make aoe pointles aoe heals pointles.Anyway this will never happen

Shadowsong Bg, Zagorka bg – r61
Champ mesmer, engy, rangar, necro, guardian, warrior

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Aphoticrain.8420

+1

seriosly the game is build on teamfiths on base points what do you think will happen wen its 5v5 on a base point ppl will die like flies the only one standing will be a longbow rangar and he will survive becouse he have no cloue whats happaning. This will make aoe pointles aoe heals pointles.Anyway this will never happen

as apposed to now when there is a 5v5 on point . . . oh wait.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

aleks.5473

many times in tpvp its 3v3 4v3 4v4 but yes there are some times wen there is 5v5 on point

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Aphoticrain.8420

many times in tpvp its 3v3 4v3 4v4 but yes there are some times wen there is 5v5 on point

What I have found is that generally when there is a large amount of people on point they drop like flies because everyone and their cousin has thrown every single aoe that they posses down.

(edited by Aphoticrain.8420)

Friendly Fire

in PvP

aleks.5473

yes and with frendly fire they will die twice as fast not to mation tath treb will be ussles

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Aphoticrain.8420

yes and with frendly fire they will die twice as fast not to mation tath treb will be ussles

The point is what does it matter if they die twice as fast. Might as well get those response in sooner. Actually I’d think the treb would be the spot to be since you’d gain the most points if you are left unattended. From a more realistic stand point I know that having friendly fire would make the game a free for all but to some extent it is already there.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Add tactical nukes choppers and supplydrops too!

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Supply_Crate

Soon.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Supply_Crate

Soon.

yey ^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

This. Solves Everything.

Except the staff eles are still pathetically UP

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Julius.1094

Julius.1094

Worse suggestion to ever to grace these forums. YOU WIN AN INTERNET COOKIE, but it’s stale and sad : (

Vidallis – 50 Shades of Pink – Engi/Warrior

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

I’m one of the most patient people in the world, but there are times when I would love to strangle my teammates. Enabling friendly fire would be dangerously unhealthy but oh so satisfying.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

No. They need to flat reduce the damage aoe does. Every other MMORPG that has some kidn of pvp gets wise and does it eventually. AoE damage is meant to slowly pressure multiple people off an area/wear them down if they don’t move not to spike multiple people down if they dont move immediately off a spot.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

I support FF. /15char

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

For the love of god yes.
I am tired of rank 1-10s in solo quene. WHY CANT YOU JUST DO HOTJOIN FOR A BIT AND LEARN YOUR CLASS!!!

Yeh cos hotjoin teaches you so much right? Honestly there is little difference between a rank 40 hotjoin hero and a r5 beginner.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Retaliation/confusion/reflection is supposed to deal with AoE
but I guess it doesn’t really work when the Aoe is
CONDITIONS CONDITIONS EVERYWHERE.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

LOL at least add this into custom arena options. Would make it fun!

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

For the love of god yes.

Yeh cos hotjoin teaches you so much right? Honestly there is little difference between a rank 40 hotjoin hero and a r5 beginner.

That’s totally true. But you should still star with hotjoin, learning your class and enemy classes/spells, learning maps and secondary mechanics, and then go tournies to improve. The problem is people stuck in hotjoin forever. After r40 it’s just too late for them to start it.

Had an r61 thief in my team 1 week ago (soloque), I needed 1% to rally (elixir akittens best), he was autoattacking with dual pistols standing on me for roughly 5 secs without pressing that “F” key.

Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Cosine.7841

Cosine.7841

Retaliation/confusion/reflection is supposed to deal with AoE
but I guess it doesn’t really work when the Aoe is
CONDITIONS CONDITIONS EVERYWHERE.

That’s an idea. Make retaliation/confusion work on conditions (maybe add internal cd of 1 second per player affected by your conditions though).

Friendly Fire

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

While I don’t like the condition meta; and I love me some retal

Guardians would become so ridiculously OP the only team we’d see would be
5 guardians.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?