Full Premade vs. SoloQ/DuoQ

in PvP

Posted by: Espire.9723

Espire.9723

http://i.imgur.com/94J033H.jpg

Sooo why exactly is this still possible? Didn’t they announce that a max of 4 people can get matched against SoloQ/DuoQ?

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I dont want to be rude but you are in a 2-1-1-1 which is not a solo team. You are a solo player vs a premade but your team is not all solo que players.

in PvP

Espire.9723

I dont want to be rude but you are in a 2-1-1-1 which is not a solo team. You are a solo player vs a premade but your team is not all solo que players.

Yes, but didn’t Anet say that full Premades only face full Premades? I’m aware that DuoQ can face up to 4 man Premades.

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

Yes, but didn’t Anet say that full Premades only face full Premades? I’m aware that DuoQ can face up to 4 man Premades.

that would be the hope, but that is not the case. they just said a full 5man won’t play a full 1-1-1-1-1 solo team, but u can dream that someday it’d happen

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Matchmaking heavily favours the team playing AGAINST the premade when this kind of thing happens, I don’t think I’ve ever lost a match against a premade this season. Your screenshot is just even more proof of that.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

ok, i was unaware of premades only facing premades. I thought 5 man teams couldnt face all solo que teams.

Sorry about that

in PvP

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

No. Anet said very specifically that a full 5-man premade would not be placed against a full team of 5 solos.

When someone specifically asked if a 2-1-1-1 could ever face a full 5-man, they said that it was possible.

in PvP

Espire.9723

No. Anet said very specifically that a full 5-man premade would not be placed against a full team of 5 solos.

When someone specifically asked if a 2-1-1-1 could ever face a full 5-man, they said that it was possible.

Ok, thx for the info.

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

its probably because there arent enough teams of 5. teaming up, getting on comms, learning rotations, playing a build effectively (or an effective one), should all be encouraged. this is a huge problem for pvp that is hardly ever talked about, instead we hear thousands of complaints about balance, soloQ noobs, bad plays, and no solutions from either the devs or players.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

(edited by Stand The Wall.6987)