Fun PvP poll

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: Animosity.5231

Animosity.5231

So I whipped up a poll for fun. It’s all about priorities, and your opinion. I don’t believe ANet will or should take these results to heart, it’s for fun only; to get an idea of what the forumites think ANet should be working on.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/568777

It’s set up so you can vote on one question, or all of them. Totally up to you. If you don’t care about a particular topic, feel free to ignore it.

To view the results go here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/568777/results

I look forward to the results, and remember it’s for my own curiosity and for fun!

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Animosity.5231

Please post a message when you go to vote.

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: Pookah.3759

Pookah.3759

voted.. GO GO LADDER/RANKING formed around GvG

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: Aragiel.6132

Aragiel.6132

voted.. GO GO LADDER/RANKING formed around GvG

no need of GvG – current format is fine but we need ladder / ranking in order to fights equally skilled opponents!!

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Animosity.5231

Results thus far are interesting. I expected the Necro > Ele UP votes, but new game modes being a priority was not expects. I’d have imagined the balance issues, or maybe bug fixes being #1 in players’ minds.

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: Parakeet.6083

Parakeet.6083

Results thus far are interesting. I expected the Necro > Ele UP votes, but new game modes being a priority was not expects. I’d have imagined the balance issues, or maybe bug fixes being #1 in players’ minds.

I personally know 3 people irl who have stopped playing this game because of the lack of game modes. Only a few maps, all basically the same thing…… No duels (wtf), no arena (like 4vs4), no tdm, ect…. its getting ridiculous at this point.

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

voted the pool……….

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Animosity.5231

Well bug fixes has started getting ahead in votes over game modes. So far from the albeit small sample, the majority of the community can agree on class balance, but don’t seem to have a consensus on what’s most important in terms of features. If I had to guess I’d say it were because we each have different priorities. Those wanting this to be a highly competitive E-sport are prioritizing ranking, while the casuals are more interested in getting functionality and variety (bug fixes and game modes). Keep the votes coming!

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: Zeta Reticuli.9203

Zeta Reticuli.9203

Questions 1 and 4 are identical. Did not vote. You can even see some of the results for 1 and 4 are so vastly different. People flip flop on what they want so often, this can’t even be used as a reliable sample.

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

well it is not something anet asked us, just a funny way to see what users think about game now..
if there were more in dept questions…maybe it could have a meaning.

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Animosity.5231

Zeta, question 1 is more of a general question whether ANet should focus on functionality, gameplay, or features. Question 4 is more specifically which of the features outlined in the recent blog post people want most.

I also stated in the OP this isn’t for anything more than MY OWN amusement or curiosity. But I did set it up so you can vote on whichever question you like. Guess some people can’t be pleased.

Shukran – I am considering doing more polls for the fun of it with a bit more depth.

I personally know 3 people irl who have stopped playing this game because of the lack of game modes. Only a few maps, all basically the same thing…… No duels (wtf), no arena (like 4vs4), no tdm, ect…. its getting ridiculous at this point.

My friends list has been showing less and less activity, too. The MMO scene has increased its pace in the last few years. A lot of people are growing bored with the same old maps on sPvP, and the lack of continuing PvE content. I can’t say that I blame them, but I find PvP enjoyable simply because it is something different every time. Just because it’s the same game mode doesn’t mean every match or encounter is the same, so I stick with it. The functionality is what’s bothering me most. Too many bugs.

(edited by Animosity.5231)

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

LOL mesmer is the most OP class oh please can you add a button for for bad players are OP at complaining =P.

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: ShRNA.4376

ShRNA.4376

voted
15 charrrs

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: Zeta Reticuli.9203

Zeta Reticuli.9203

Zeta, question 1 is more of a general question whether ANet should focus on functionality, gameplay, or features. Question 4 is more specifically which of the features outlined in the recent blog post people want most.

Both questions have repeated choices that’ll skew results :/

Meh.

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

voted:
bugfixes
OP – thief
UP – ele
new PVP game modes

downed state is bad for PVP

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: ryston.7640

ryston.7640

Lol, lots of votes for new game modes both times. Lololol

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Ok who was the guy that voted ele as most OP? You head to the principles office right now young man!

Fun PvP poll

in PvP

Posted by: CLundkvist.7814

CLundkvist.7814

i honostly think the most important thing when it comes to pvp is having a leaderboard, by haveing a leaderboard you can also balance the game because then you can see why they are up there. Also for a competetive player its important to know how good you actually are theres no greater feeling then being top 10 over 2000 guilds. Anyone can claim to be the best but noone can prove it here thats the problem.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks