Funniest Moments in PVP?

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

OK, a light-hearted post:

1. You all know those giant Norn Frenzy HB Warriors. Looks like they are having a seizure for 2 seconds. Well this one guy bulls rushed me hits his insta-gib combo but forgets to use endure pain. My entire team somehow focus fires him and it ends up looking like he has a giant seizure and drops dead.

2. Elementalist with low hp does rides the lightning but dies instantly the moment at the end of the ability, making it look like he exploded to death.

3. Thief basilik venoms me in mid-air during my eviserate, makign it look like a scene out of the matrix. He even stopped for a moment wondering did that just happen.

4. Noob 100b warrior accidentally moves and cancels his 100b and sits there doing nothing for 2 seconds wondering “huh?”

5. Beating up on a female Silvari and hearing the squeals…

6. In the heat of battle, when you are dead, but a fellow player still tries to rez you for some reason and just keeps trying to slowwwly rez you while he is getting destroyed by the enemy, and then he dies….

7. Seeing a new player wastes his dodge rolls in the beginning of the fight for nothing without even thinking about what he is dodging. It’s like dude, we havent even started and you’ve already used up all ur dodge.

8. In hotjoin, a player trying out bunker build elementalist for the first time after seeing some uber-skilled youtube video. He thinks he is invincible and rides the lightning into a zerg thinking he is going to capture the point, but eveeryone just gibs him in 2 seconds…

(edited by gwawer.9805)

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

This is really funny: one time I was struck by a stealth character. I died before I knew what hit me, then while I was on the ground he kept flying through the air and repeatedly stabbing me instead of stomping me…almost like he was accidentally queuing up the same move over and over haha. I thought that guy was so bad. Then, it happened later by a different guy, then again, then once every 5 minutes in PvP. Good times.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: Calovan.8469

Calovan.8469

Just a comment on #7: There are several traits that do things when dodge is activated. They may be prepping. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: kimosabe.3452

kimosabe.3452

As an engineer having Big Ol’ Bomb go off and sending half the team flying off the point.
lol good times.

King of Da Trill-Engineer-http://i48.tinypic.com/29z9d0z.jpg
how i feel about mesmers…http://i45.tinypic.com/260pv7r.jpg

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: Zunhar.4079

Zunhar.4079

Evading a Backstab Thief’s combo and then beating their face into the ground. They just look like a deer in the headlights. Like, “How is he not dead? I don’t know what to do now, so Heartseeker? Wait, I’m dead now. WTH just happened?”. Good times.

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Banish with hammer guardian an already downed thief from upper outside of ct to his death right under repair kit’s tent…and his teamate who got his dead friend landing near him ran away lol

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: Aga.8641

Aga.8641

Winning a 1vs3 as a necro in a paid tournament, but losing the game.

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: Khyras.8021

Khyras.8021

SPvP battle on beach point.My team gets defeated and im the only one left dpsing engi against 4 or 5 of them.Engi goes down and im at 5-10% hp.I pop invulnerability and cleanse conditions with signets then dodge forward to downed engi and stomp him while they are trying to down me

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: samo.1054

samo.1054

lol, nice ones. Also a nice post among all the negativism currently overwhelming this forum. Thanks for the laughs.

Cheers.

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: Rythgar.2896

Rythgar.2896

Just a comment on #7: There are several traits that do things when dodge is activated. They may be prepping. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

I have yet to see or hear of a dodge roll trait that is worth “preparing” for a fight. And I would pick the 2-3 full evades ahead of whatever small buff the “prepare-roll” would give

You can really see on the dodge rolls how good a player is. For example, does he use the rolls at the right attacks? To evade the right AoE? Does he roll to never let his endurance sit at max? Does he roll into AoE? Does he roll off the point? etc etc.

Edit: Really liked the post, giggled at quite a few of those, I so could see most of them mentally.

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: SameHH.1048

SameHH.1048

Once in WvW I was trying my Guardian for the first time and walked up a hill to see 20+ invaders taking our camp, and I was standing with 3 others from my server when suddenly the invaders turn around and start running our way so we all run except I am too slow to catch up and was left behind and was looking back just to see more than 20 invaders running towards me with a Norn warrior in the lead just rushing and charging towards me until he knocks me down and I just lay down while they are all literally ripping me apart just saying “have mercy” :p.

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: Ganzo.5079

Ganzo.5079

This come from WvW, but its funny xD

I was running around with my guardian, and a couple of warriors, and an enemy elementalist was AOE us from above, on top of a pillar.
i placed my line of warding on the pillar, and he fall down...

"Fresh meat guys"

Because, like Guild Wars before it, GW2 doesn’t fall into the traps of traditional MMORPGs.
It doesn’t suck your life away and force you onto a grinding treadmill"
LOL

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: Trippen.3408

Trippen.3408

Watching Warriors pop 100 blades and not hit anything. Gets me (off) everytime.

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

getting hit by full thief combo, and then seeing him run away…
being FAT tanky is awesome.

sometimes i wanna shout, wait dude.. scratch my other side too!

kill all ze thingz

Funniest Moments in PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Me playing my dagger ele, Ride the Lightning up to a point with a Guardian, I get that sweet ele bug where Ride the Lightning makes me stuck as a ball of lightning just hovering, 3 inches from the guys face. Queue guardian laughing (probably) his kitten of pulls out his Hammer and Banishes me while I’m still “a ball of lightning” Ahaha oh god I felt like a baseball, I got blasted so kitten far away.

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

(edited by BlueprintLFE.2358)