Bunker rev not that good

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

I was maybe jumping the gun earlier. I actually don’t think bunker rev’s are anything to worry about. Thanks guys!

(edited by TheDevice.2751)

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

are you 1v1 a bunker rev or are you saying you can’t take one down in a team fight even with necro condi and boon corrupt pressure?

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

Bunker Rev is only strong against melee comps. Bring ranged condi pressure and they melt easier than elementalists.

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

are you 1v1 a bunker rev or are you saying you can’t take one down in a team fight even with necro condi and boon corrupt pressure?

I try not to fight a bunker rev at all at this point. I literally tell my team to not fight the rev and just play points he is not on. My team doesn’t listen. And we lose.

And we did have a ranger with that range pressure. Didn’t help them.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

OlrunTheBlade.1486

Ranger does not provide good ranged pressure.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Kuya.6495

I try not to fight a bunker rev at all at this point. I literally tell my team to not fight the rev and just play points he is not on. My team doesn’t listen. And we lose.

It sounds like your complaint is really about bad teammates and not bunker revs.

Also good, you shouldn’t be soloing them anyway unless you’re a decap dh or something. And also, if you are running condi meta necro you should be able to help your team take one down. A bunker rev can’t condi cleanse whilst also try to avoid power damage, he’ll burm through his energy too quickly.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

It sounds like your complaint is really about bad teammates and not bunker revs.

Also good, you shouldn’t be soloing them anyway unless you’re a decap dh or something. And also, if you are running condi meta necro you should be able to help your team take one down. A bunker rev can’t condi cleanse whilst also try to avoid power damage, he’ll burm through his energy too quickly.

Obviously…. my argument is about bad teammates. Thanks. As if this doesn’t prove my original post/point at all. No. It’s just bad teammates. Not bunker revs. They’re fine. XD

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

OlrunTheBlade.1486

I’m so glad you understand.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

I’m so glad you understand.

I do. Now lets all go back to duo-ing with our rev bunker partner and pretend they are not busted.

EDIT: also, its kinda like saying there is this class that can successfully 1v5 every time and kill everyone. I tell my team not to fight them but they do anyways. So its not that the class is broken, its that my team is bad and doesn’t listen. Perfect logic.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

More busted thn teef? LIES or necro ele for that matter :/

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

More busted thn teef? LIES or necro ele for that matter :/

XD I forgot about that ONE profession called the Necroele. Yeah. Necroele is so stronk. That prof needs a nerf asap. Been having a hard time 1v1ing that Necroele.

These forums are absurd. This game is absurd. The logic is absurd.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

zealex.9410

“nerf Rock, Paper is fine.” -Scissors

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

OlrunTheBlade.1486

But… it’s not?

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

“nerf Rock, Paper is fine.” -Scissors

[Insert generic universally accepted statement/cliche] Point proven.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

OlrunTheBlade.1486

As if you’ve displayed better logic ._. You think it’s broken, so obviously everybody else is just ignoring and abusing it… instead of just not thinking it’s broken?

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

As if you’ve displayed better logic ._. You think it’s broken, so obviously everybody else is just ignoring and abusing it… instead of just not thinking it’s broken?

Im not the only one who thinks its broken. Just one of the few who’ve actually said it on forums.

But yes, obviously many people will want to abuse the strength of this build to climb. That… seems pretty logical.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

zealex.9410

wouldnt pros use it if its broken? So far in tourneys i hve never seen it being used

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

wouldnt pros use it if its broken? So far in tourneys i hve never seen it being used

Which tourneys? The daily ones?

And you confuse solo build strength with professional, more team comp focused strengths.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Kuya.6495

Maybe if OP didn’t exaggerate his complaints we could take him more seriously.

Bunker rev just seems like an ele that is better at holding and decapping but is worse at killing and protecting its teammates.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

Bunker rev isn’t even that good. It offers little in comparison to other support roles.

Look at these testimonials and tell me ventari is OP:

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Herald_-_Ventari_Bunker

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

Yeah. A lot of people saying its bad against [insert very specific scenario] and is thus unplayable/unviable.

Interesting how often it is seen in high gold/plat due to how “unviable” it is. People play it all the time. And win. Yet…. its bad. Hmm

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

OlrunTheBlade.1486

It’s not bad. It’s just inferior to Tempest when the other team has a necro, which is almost every game, and is easy to swap to if not. That makes it a niche build that is questionably superior to Powerful Aura Tempest with Surging Runes.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

zealex.9410

high gold plat should be silver tbh.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

I’ve seen the light. You guys are right. I’ve been so wrong. I’m sorry. Rev is actually in a really good place.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Posted by: Lalainnia.3598

Lalainnia.3598

Why do ppl call them bunker revs when there is literally no amulet that gives toughness and healing power. I just find it odd I never see anyone say bunker druid or bunker tempest but I see bunker rev or bunker guard when all 4 of these builds are literally just support builds with a squishy amulet(Menders). There really are no bunker builds left in spvp It’s primarily protection that makes anything seem beefy. The only thing that might come close to an actual bunker is a paladin scrapper meta build.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Posted by: SneakyTouchy.6043

SneakyTouchy.6043

Why do ppl call them bunker revs when there is literally no amulet that gives toughness and healing power….

Because when you put on anything that’s not Zerk, Marauder, Destroyer or Viper, the Revenant will only do like 50 damage per hit. All it can do is knockback and try to stay alive. That’s what bunking is.

Bunker rev not that good

in PvP

Posted by: Lalainnia.3598

Lalainnia.3598

Why do ppl call them bunker revs when there is literally no amulet that gives toughness and healing power….

Because when you put on anything that’s not Zerk, Marauder, Destroyer or Viper, the Revenant will only do like 50 damage per hit. All it can do is knockback and try to stay alive. That’s what bunking is.

No that’s not what a bunker is….and if you honestly think all a support rev does is knock players off point with ventari elite you must either be trolling or have no idea about the build.