Funny leader board

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I like to scroll threw it simply for fun and seeing where my friends have ranked. You see noscoc, dude is like 138-4. Not surprising but the one that got me. Mike.**** blackpacko if you look up his name is 80-0 in ranked matches. I have to say, finding some of the people ranked 200+ is impressive. LB aside 80-0 wow thats hard for anyone on any circumstance.

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: darres.8203

darres.8203

I like to scroll threw it simply for fun and seeing where my friends have ranked. You see noscoc, dude is like 138-4. Not surprising but the one that got me. Mike.**** blackpacko if you look up his name is 80-0 in ranked matches. I have to say, finding some of the people ranked 200+ is impressive. LB aside 80-0 wow thats hard for anyone on any circumstance.

easy

team que-vs solo q

there’s a reason why they were separated before…i’d guess they combined them because there were not enough people playing

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

one of the best teams on na farms pugs… no, it is not hard really… at least for them

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Funny leader board

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

Really? Going 80-0 is easy, im sorry i solo que alot and ive played against some of those players and in the new system came close to giving them a loss but im surprised that someone could go 80-0 and your sitting here going easy.

There was a few times i got a full 5 of friends to play and though were not elite we went about 8-2. Were all pretty good players but we lost 1 game to poor rotations cause we dont t.s and 1 the other team was just better. This guy went 80-0 and your just like easy. Im a bit surprised, if you tell me you have 4 other friends who will play ranked games with you and you say we can go 80-0 easy. Lol im sorry i just get the feeling you guys are being a little jaded and just getting mad over the new pvp system. Seriously 80-0 easy?

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

It isn’t “easy”. Maybe to people who’ve won tournaments and are used to playing against top tier teams and still manages to stay on top. Still, “easy” isn’t the word I would use.
Possible, yes. Especially if they never played against higher tier teams. Or they’ve never solo que to farm rank points. Or they only played 1 game a week to prevent playing higher tier teams.

If it was easy numerous more people would have 0 losses.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

one of the best teams on na farms pugs… no, it is not hard really… at least for them

The last part is the important one. For me their success is impressive, since pulling something off like that is impossible for me.

The sad side of the story are regarding their opponents, the pugs who got farmed.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

It infact is for those who had a 70 – <80% winrate before the leaderboard change. Hell, I was around 62% winrate before the update and I’m now sitting at 75ish (ranked + unranked) and thats with mostly solo’ing and occasional pugging. This system is just flawed atm.

Retired GW2 Player

Funny leader board

in PvP

darres.8203

Really? Going 80-0 is easy, im sorry i solo que alot and ive played against some of those players and in the new system came close to giving them a loss but im surprised that someone could go 80-0 and your sitting here going easy.

There was a few times i got a full 5 of friends to play and though were not elite we went about 8-2. Were all pretty good players but we lost 1 game to poor rotations cause we dont t.s and 1 the other team was just better. This guy went 80-0 and your just like easy. Im a bit surprised, if you tell me you have 4 other friends who will play ranked games with you and you say we can go 80-0 easy. Lol im sorry i just get the feeling you guys are being a little jaded and just getting mad over the new pvp system. Seriously 80-0 easy?

refer to cynz’s comment
just being in ts will give you a huge advantage
not to mention team comp, strategy and just general selective of good players

there are so pro gamers out there who spend a lot of time to form their parties
it’s not suprising for them to do so well

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

refer to cynz’s comment
just being in ts will give you a huge advantage
not to mention team comp, strategy and just general selective of good players

there are so pro gamers out there who spend a lot of time to form their parties
it’s not suprising for them to do so well

Ts makes communication easier = better rotations. That said I’ve been in premades where we weren’t on ts. Even the pubs thought we were because our rotations were that good.
Lately I’ve been forming spvp groups if the pug team was good enough. You can tell which ones actually reads the map.

I’m not saying that ts is bad or isn’t needed. But if you having a person in the group calling the shots, that limits a player on his abilities. I’ve been in numerous ts groups where they wanted me to play a certain role, or told me to be in a certain place but I wanted to go else where.
It did more harm than good.
Ts can be just as hurtful to a team

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Funny leader board

in PvP

darres.8203

i’m not saying all premades are invincible
i am saying when premades are done right, which happens quite often, they can easily go
80 – 0
i’ve seen very very good premade teams that just seem upbeatable…at least by pugs
u know the odds of getting 5 random pugs who have the necessary skills, teamwork, compositions and luck to win against a well prepared premade?
4 to 138 sounds about right

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

You do know that is Backpack correct……?
He is either playing with his team, The Abjured or sometimes they slip in another player. If they don’t have a full team they go into unranked and play. They don’t loose in tourneys, why would they loose in ranked? I have seen Backpack and Toker duo Q’ing in unranked a few times. Oeggs on the other hand has been seen Solo or Duo Qing into ranked a couple time and therefore has losses. Not hard for them at all to reach these stats.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: Aaron.2413

Aaron.2413

If it’s so easy to go 80-0, why is no one else there? The bottom line is if I am Qing with a team, we are not going to lose. Even if you take the 5 best players below us, you will lose. Being the best in the game is what gets you 80-0 … Ts and a comp aren’t gonna help you much when you face is in team q…. And for those of you who tell me to solo q… LOL… I will fight a premade bc of my MMR and why should I solo q in a team game??? Last I checked your supposed to support people teaming up, not degrade it… And those 80 wins include teams like dodge or die, and every other decent team out there

Also just to be clear. We don’t use ts 80% of the time, I’m also usually messing around on Mesmer or something in ranked

(edited by Aaron.2413)

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: Aaron.2413

Aaron.2413

i am saying when premades are done right, which happens quite often, they can easily go
80 – 0
i’ve seen very very good premade teams that just seem upbeatable…at least by pugs
u know the odds of getting 5 random pugs who have the necessary skills, teamwork, compositions and luck to win against a well prepared premade?

The actual number is 0.. Those 4 loses are when I snipe noscoc with a group of my own while he is team Qing with 4 players

Also it’s not easy to go 80-0.. If it is, why is there literally only the top 10 players with records close to that good??

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

80 – 0

because ppl yoloqing ranked
The actual number is 0.. Those 4 loses are when I snipe noscoc with a group of my own while he is team Qing with 4 players

Also it’s not easy to go 80-0.. If it is, why is there literally only the top 10 players with records close to that good??

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Funny leader board

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

All i was saying is that ive seen some of the people queing up in ranked in the top 100 and me and my random group of friends have won against them.(lost a ton more) But we dont team speak. All i was trying to say was the gap on the leaderboard. You got people with 300 wins and 400 losses in the top 5 and you got this dude at around 500 ranked and he was 80-0.

Everyone is arguing ts right now and all i was saying was even those ts players your talking about have a few losses. This dude has a perfect record. Also i saw a guy at around ranked 900 with 35 wins and 1 loss. Im just saying this is a leaderboard not most fair, most fun equal grounds. I personally want to know that if i go into a match vs the top 50 players on the leaderboard. I should expect to lose and if i dont big ups to me cause i did something pretty cool. Right now i can honestly say i dont consider the top 100 players on the leader board a threat in 1 vs1 or 2vs 2 fights if i have good players around me pug or friend.

Funny leader board

in PvP

darres.8203

80 – 0

because premades also run into other premades…?

solid premades don’t tend to meet often when they’re on the bottom
once they climb higher, the bottle neck thickens and they’ll face better challenges

not saying they’re unbeatable, but when they’re still low tier, they don’t run into strong team comps that often

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Just wondering, how often do premades not fight premades.

If most of those wins are against another 5 man team. That is quite impressive.

That being said, to be competitive those top teams need to fight each other.

Funny leader board

in PvP

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

If it’s so easy to go 80-0, why is no one else there? The bottom line is if I am Qing with a team, we are not going to lose. Even if you take the 5 best players below us, you will lose. Being the best in the game is what gets you 80-0 … Ts and a comp aren’t gonna help you much when you face is in team q…. And for those of you who tell me to solo q… LOL… I will fight a premade bc of my MMR and why should I solo q in a team game??? Last I checked your supposed to support people teaming up, not degrade it… And those 80 wins include teams like dodge or die, and every other decent team out there

Also just to be clear. We don’t use ts 80% of the time, I’m also usually messing around on Mesmer or something in ranked

why don’t you go to tournament if you are that good. Unless you already are in tournament and my mistake.