GOOD JOB !! ANET

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

As veteran player who spends most of my time in pvp, PVPing lately becomes very unfun and frustrated. Does anyone else feel the same way?

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

As veteran player who spends most of my time in pvp, PVPing lately becomes very unfun and frustrated. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Nope! I have a 5 man team so I don’t have to suffer intensely like a majority of the PvP community. Leagues work really hard to appease the 0.001% of the PvPers.

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

I had to start doing yoga again to deal with the salt.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Milan.9035

Milan.9035

Nope! I have a 5 man team so I don’t have to suffer intensely like a majority of the PvP community. Leagues work really hard to appease the 0.001% of the PvPers.

i agree 100% and as one of those solo only people its become pointless for me to play.
a night of pvp ends with 50% the magic number of nothing.

so yea i guess the only people who will be playing is those 0.001% vs each other with 30 min q

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

i agree 100% and as one of those solo only people its become pointless for me to play.
a night of pvp ends with 50% the magic number of nothing.

so yea i guess the only people who will be playing is those 0.001% vs each other with 30 min q

When Leagues started Tuesday we had 2 minute queues.
Yesterday we had 10 minute queues.
Lets see what happens tonight.

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I’m having fun, at least now there is a progression system. Not everyone can win all the time.

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Milan.9035

I’m having fun, at least now there is a progression system. Not everyone can win all the time.

thats again not the problem. people should be able to win all the time and lose all the time. but the system is made to not do that. its trying to force you into a 50% win/loss

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Posted by: TheAngryDuckling.5481

TheAngryDuckling.5481

Right now pvp feels like this. Go to metabattle, pick the most op build for your spec. Mash all your skills off cd and hope your teammates are doing the same.Then pray you, for some reason, win.

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

thats again not the problem. people should be able to win all the time and lose all the time. but the system is made to not do that. its trying to force you into a 50% win/loss

Well that’s inevitable considering that for everyone who wins someone else must lose.
If the system was pushing you toward a 66% win 33% loss then it would need to push someone else into a 33% win 66% loss…

GOOD JOB !! ANET

in PvP

Milan.9035

Well that’s inevitable considering that for everyone who wins someone else must lose.
If the system was pushing you toward a 66% win 33% loss then it would need to push someone else into a 33% win 66% loss…

again its not actually like that. say for example i win lots then it wont have me face people with now my new high mmr with a team of also equal mmr, it will put me in a low mmr team to bring my streak down. its quite noticeable when some people. you know those guys who just have a meta build and you can clearly see they dont know class mechanics.

system is flawed thats for sure. how to fix it i dont know…. its not my job. its a game if i dont enjoy it i will play something else.