GW2 ALTERNATIVES

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

This sesaon is really a kitten . It is impossible to play becouse if you begin to lose you get always bad players . What is an alternative to this game that you can suggest me ? Is BS a little more balanced ? which class to roll on it ?

(edited by PierPiero.9142)

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

I play other games besides GW2, I don’t understand people thinking that everyone here ONLY plays gw2. That would get old, quick. Currently playing Metal Assault, small knit community, and alot of old friends there. Other games are usually 4x games, Dawn of War, and whatever floats my boat. GW1, and GW2 were never the only games I ever played.

Looking forward to Masters of Orion, Total War, Ashes of Singularity, and Overwatch, but will still be GW2ing

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

I only play gw2.

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

PierPiero.9142

i work and i have not so much time …. so i can play only one a time. Have you something to suggest a little more balanced than this game for pvp ?

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Crimson Shi.5047

I only play gw2.

Well okay then xD

@PierPiero.9142 No not really, there is no perfect pvp game imo.

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

Where do you come to know about new/other games? Is there a website or something?

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

PierPiero.9142

Not perfect perhaps but like this i think … it is impossible now . Rom or wow had better pvp than this ….

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Super Smash Bros 4 for Wii U is fun.

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Where do you come to know about new/other games? Is there a website or something?

search utube. upcoming games 2016. although you can’t tell how good a game is by trailers or videos but it will give you an idea of what is coming out

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

I don’t blame people for leaving. I still like the game overall, but gw2 NEEDS competition to get it off its behind. Gw2 is literally taking it easy.

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

search utube. upcoming games 2016. although you can’t tell how good a game is by trailers or videos but it will give you an idea of what is coming out

Actually, thats a sure-fire way to waste your money. Wait for a game to make it past release for 1-3 months… then join if it still looks good and hypetrain didnt totally trash it.

Which is probably why this thread was posted. Not to get upcoming games that might be good, but to get names of established good pvp games to look at.

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Crimson Shi.5047

People always leave, and come back, and leave. No exodus is gonna happen here. I mean people been saying that for 3 years now yet here we are. If you say “well this spvp shenanigans is the nail in the coffin for me”. Good to know, others will still be here. Myself included. (along with other games)

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Actually, thats a sure-fire way to waste your money. Wait for a game to make it past release for 1-3 months… then join if it still looks good and hypetrain didnt totally trash it.

Which is probably why this thread was posted. Not to get upcoming games that might be good, but to get names of established good pvp games to look at.

Read the person I quoted question.. I agree with you but really was only commenting on where do you find out about new/other games. I search the internet for them and keep my eye on the ones that catch my attention.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: Rieselle.5079

Rieselle.5079

Dark Souls 2 has good pvp.
Unless you want leaderboards and stuff… Streetfighter 5, maybe?

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

SMITE has similar gameplay, actually GW2 is basically a MMO moba in many ways so if you can stand the top down perspective you would probably enjoy it. I feel like the learning curve would be less harsh than normal too.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

GW2 ALTERNATIVES

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

i play guild wars 2 very casually.

other games that i own on steam i’m playing casually now.

spellweaver
kaju a go go
ancient domains of mystery (been quite a few days since i played this though)