Gear Question

Gear Question

in PvP

Posted by: Wojohowitz.2581

Wojohowitz.2581

I play a Warrior and looking forward to getting to 80. Once I get to 80 I will be mainly pvping all the time in SPVP. Is there a set of gear for pvp that I can get at 80 thats better than anything the vendor has in the SPVP area? Or is everything mix and match wise so to speak available to me now? Can I craft or create anything in there now? And my professions are armorsmith and jeweler.

Thanks!

Gear Question

in PvP

Posted by: Stin.9781

Stin.9781

The Spvp has its own gear with best ammunt of stats available from start. You do not need to be level 80 and your professions do not matter at all. Vendors sells all available types of gear. Only diffrence is the way your armor/weapon looks

Former Devils Inside Thief R43

Gear Question

in PvP

Posted by: Wojohowitz.2581

Wojohowitz.2581

so what about this Knight or Berserker set I have heard about? Is that what’s in SPVP or is that PVE gear?

Thanks!

Gear Question

in PvP

Posted by: interferenz.8739

interferenz.8739

Just go to the mists and take a look at your pvp locker and the amulets. It isnt really hard to understand.
Armor and weapons have different skins – but no stats.

Stats are gained with amuletts, runes and sigils.

Gear Question

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

when you go to the mists it’s like you’re playing a different character. you can get any max gear in any combination. everything is unlocked and available. however just so you know, the items are different from pve, so you can’t wear rings and stuff, there are only amulets and the runes you put on your armor, and the sigils you choose for your weapons.