Gear rewards not a title.

in PvP

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

So I play pvp only now probly for last 3years. But there is nothing to show for it. U can not show pvp rank and if you could its easy to up rank by grind same as Pve, u can not prove skill by title as only title that matters is God of pvp and come on one guy in your area can get so try but don’t set heart to getting. Pve there’s gear to show how hard to raid. When I see seasons start and gear was there I thought yes at last something only I can get and Poeple like me! Nope it’s same crap gear and looks as other gear and u can grind to get. I wanted to ????. Why Didnt they do gear for each tier. If if u are in say gold u get to choose 1item from a gear set if u are gold at end of season. So it gives u reason to do each season as u want full set of that gear and it can only be Got from pvp seasons, each tier the gear set is uneak and different. Back peice is a cloke with the colour made it to. So ofc we all want to hit leg at least once to choose a black cloke ect. Just doing this would be soo amazing and give them Poeple who only enjoy pvp something to show for it.

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

In wow you would get t2 weapons for 2200 rating and mounts if you reached top %.

It would be nice to have some skins per tier however 1) Anet doesn’t have resources to create skins for pvp 2) there would be wave of pve’ers (just like with other stuff) that would complain that they can’t get the skin and are forced into mode they don’t want to play or have to pay to get carried yada yada.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

I say let them cry. If you want the gear do more pvp get better to get the set u like say if the set u love the look of is in Plat find 2 classes u can play and understand map role and work hard to get it. Crying is fine, as it will. Mean there is rewards for each aspect of game that are uneak to that sector and if u want you put time in that area. I think it will save pvp. + even they don’t add gear would settle for a cloke of the colour on ranking u get. They can add stupid things in this game but no cloke I don’t get it? Is it just me who wants them?

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

PvP weapon skins (if they can release new Black Lion weapon skins so often, why not some that isn’t behind RNG boxes? just use the same team)

Or PvP Finisher, an exclusive finisher would be cool too

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Or PvP Finisher, an exclusive finisher would be cool too

After mordrem rank finisher.. icebrood and destroyer rank finisher!

in PvP

Posted by: Kycoo Grim.9463

Kycoo Grim.9463

There was gear in GW1 that could only be gotten from doing certain PvP. Hall of Heroes was (and still is) one of the only ways to get certain items in GW1. They could be traded, which created a way for PvP players to be some of the richest players in the game. Did it kitten some people off? Sure, but they got over it since PvE was the way you would PAY for those high price items from PvP players.

There wasn’t as much hate towards PvP from PvE because they worked together to get things they each wanted. Now, PvE hates PvP and PvP seems to be going the way of WvW, that is being the stepchild no one wants to talk about too much.

Just a filthy Casual, move along.

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Wouldn’t mind if PvP got some unique skins say thru league tickets that were tradable for big $$$$ on the tp like GW1 had their PvP skins/trims etc

+1

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN