Getting rid of 1v1 - server blockers.

in PvP

Posted by: Blimm.5028

Blimm.5028

Round about 50% of the active PvP servers are filled with guilds who think they own the instances or random ppl duelling. They insult others on sight and waste the time of many players.
Where can i report this ridiculous abuse of the Hotjoin system. Ofcource one can swap servers, but thos epeople have no right to block the ones they “claim” and in my opinion aslong a 1v1 function is not implemented in this game 1v1 is not part of the design and the hot-join system should not be abused for it.
So, can they be banned, reported or anything?
To replace an unimplemeted function they dont have any claim for these players reduce the quality of my and other players gaming experience.

Think With Portals [TWP]: 4th of 16 at Guildnews.de cup
Liane Frostfire – Elementalist [TWP] Ilona Frostfire – Mesmer [TWP]
Enya Frostfire – Mesmer [OMFG]

in PvP

Posted by: LiuliRenai.3928

LiuliRenai.3928

If people insult you in a harrassing manner, there’s the report button for that.

The ability to log on an empty server and 1 vs 1 a friend is great fun. Just because you personally think people shouldn’t 1 vs 1 with friends, doesn’t mean people should be blocked from having fun. What is the problem here that requires solving, precisely?

As a tip to people who 1 vs 1, don’t capture any points on the map you’re playing on. Once you capture points, the ‘play now’ button will lead people who press it into the server you’re playing on (which is a nice way to avoid people grinding glory in empty games).

If you don’t capture points though, more often than not you won’t get outsiders interrupting.

Liuli – Mesmer – Piken Square

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

Maybe if this company gave people a format to duel in, this wouldnt happen. heres something you can do to help yourself out, stop using the join now button, and manually join servers that are nearly full, and bam problem solved.

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

My guild was dueling all last night it was great… If any players showed up as soon as we saw them on our team we just said “dueling welcome to join just please don’t troll” if the person didn’t take that hint and started whaling… then… well they got roflstomped and told again… We weren’t rude unless the people that came in were not taking the hint.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Blimm, as already stated, all incidents of in-game harassment should be reported to our Customer Support team using the in-game ticketing system. Just keep in mind that as we don’t permanently ban anyone on the forums for first time offences the same goes in-game. The more inappropriate posts you report, the better the game experience will be.

Thanks!