Give me endure pain

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

I’m playing a settler’s bunker guard with 3617 armor and nearly 100% protection up time. The issue I’m having is rezzing against ANY mesmer, doesn’t matter how much stab, prot, aegis, quickness, shield of absorb, I’ll get rupted a million times and die unless I stop rezzing and run away.

(and yes, I’ve tested cleric, settler, celestial, and sentinal, it’s the kitten interrupts + condis)

Fix mesmer, that’s broken as kitten.

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

endure pain wont stop you getting interupted. try stability

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

He already said he’s tried stab lol. Idk op, personally, if a team mate dies and a mesmer is nearby with his mantras charged, I don’t even try. Better one guy dead than two.

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

Place hammer nb 5 around and dodge mesmers gs nb 2 and you take 0 dmg
also if possible stealth rez when mesmer is around so you need thief or another mesmer for this
mesmers counter is stealth allmost all mesmers skills need target only reason why mesmers can go around so freely in pvp atm is that there is not meny thief’s to ceep mesmers in line it has always been like this if you don’t have thief to counter mesmer you are in trouble.

(edited by baylock.1703)

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: DavyMcB.1603

DavyMcB.1603

1. Mes can rip your boons better now compared to pre patch. A decent rupt mes will anticipate this.
2. Every time mes dazes you you get 5 stacks of vulner, 3 more if interrupted
3. The mes also get +5 might stacks for every interrupt. With rune of strength, if you don’t give a frik and keep ignoring the interrupt, you will be punish harder and harder for every consecutive interrupt.
4. If a rupt mes is at 100% ready state and he intends to completely deny your rez. You will be DENIED. because that’s what the build is all about.

The “zomg button mashing buffs freak hit and forget” was dead with the patch.

Now adjust.

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

1. Mes can rip your boons better now compared to pre patch. A decent rupt mes will anticipate this.
3. The mes also get +5 might stacks for every interrupt. With rune of strength, if you don’t give a frik and keep ignoring the interrupt, you will be punish harder and harder for every consecutive interrupt.
4. If a rupt mes is at 100% ready state and he intends to completely deny your rez. You will be DENIED. because that’s what the build is all about.

Now adjust.

Fyi, All of does abilities you mentioning, mesmer could do before pre patch. In fact, lots of your numbers are wrong. Stacks of vuln can go up to 25. On average 15 to 20. Riping your boons at the same time. Same as pre-patch. Might, same as pre-patch. Nothing changed in that aspect.

so your complaining now? about something that already pre existed before?
pffff….Learn & adapt & get some skill’s

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Now adjust.

Fyi, All of does abilities you mentioning, mesmer could do before pre patch. In fact, lots of your numbers are wrong. Stacks of vuln can go up to 25. On average 15 to 20. Riping your boons at the same time. Same as pre-patch. Might, same as pre-patch. Nothing changed in that aspect.

He wasn’t complaining.

the op was.

The sheer amount of interupts, stuns, dazes, and immobilizes seem to have gone up along with the damage increases.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Vieux P.1238

Now adjust.

He wasn’t complaining.

the op was.

The sheer amount of interupts, stuns, dazes, and immobilizes seem to have gone up along with the damage increases.

Damage has gone up, not the number of daze. Still same. Besides damage has actually bin nerfed.

& finally when he says & i quote ( Now Adjut) i assume to take it as a complaint. but i see what you mean. My mistake.

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Now adjust.

He wasn’t complaining.

the op was.

The stuns have gone up. They moved a grandmaster to the adept tier.

But what the OP is describing is something that has happened even prepatch with the res denial.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Vieux P.1238

Now adjust.

He wasn’t complaining.

the op was.

The stuns have gone up. They moved a grandmaster to the adept tier.

But what the OP is describing is something that has happened even pre patch with the res denial.

so why bltch about it after patch is kinda my point? i mean dint say crap about it before. Why now?

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

Mesmer cleave on a downed player is highly dependent on having a visible target, so stealth counters it fairly well.

I’m not sure what kind of balancing you are arguing in favor of. Less interrupts? Less boonstrip? Less damage? Mesmer res denial is basically the same as it was prepatch, not counting the boost to damage.

Do you really think that you should be able to res in any scenario against any class?

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I would say Confounding Suggestions is the main culprit. Before, if you didn’t land your interrupts you wouldn’t be that effective. Now with 100% chance to stun on daze the degree of difficulty has dropped. Illusionary Persona becoming baseline also had a big effect.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Firebird.8324

To be clear, the title “give me endure pain” is facetious, I play guard at a high level even finishing second in the latest esl. The issue I’m trying to bring to the attention of Anet is mesmer.

Mesmer is just as powerful as grenade barrage and rampage when it comes to sheer cleave and rupts. I don’t find it right that I can spec purely to revive someone and only have 1 person on their team completely deny me.

I’m not even arguing that mesmer is OP because of stealth, teles, clones, and invluns. It’s just that since the healthpool of bunker guards is significantly lower, even with max toughness and protection I can get nearly 1 shot by a mesmer burst just like the broken as hell grenade barrage or a rampage and then have any form of stab stripped and heal interrupted.

Tone down mesmer damage so one person can’t stop a stab mercy rez with shield of absorption knock back plus max toughness with prot and quickness. Please.

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

I’m not sure how Confounding Suggestions is to blame for someone bursting you while you’re trying to rub a downed guy with Stability up.

I’m also not sure how the OP is getting hit so hard even while doing all the stuff they say they’re doing, though.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Stability charges get used, now they have more interupts than they used to meaning they can burn through your stab if they really want too.

Mesmers are in an amazing spot right now, I don’t think anyone could argue against that. There is something wrong though, too many stun,daze, interupt on a class with insane damage.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Firebird.8324

I’m not sure how Confounding Suggestions is to blame for someone bursting you while you’re trying to rub a downed guy with Stability up.

I’m also not sure how the OP is getting hit so hard even while doing all the stuff they say they’re doing, though.

with clerics/settlers and solider runes bunker guard has 13,000 health, with mercy runes 10,000 health. Celestial not that much toughness and 18,000 health, with magi 20,000 health and lowest possible toughness, so it really comes down to the healthpool, if u’re rocking cleric or settlers and are at half health that is like 6k health left…

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

To be clear, the title “give me endure pain” is facetious, I play guard at a high level even finishing second in the latest esl. The issue I’m trying to bring to the attention of Anet is mesmer.

Mesmer is just as powerful as grenade barrage and rampage when it comes to sheer cleave and rupts. I don’t find it right that I can spec purely to revive someone and only have 1 person on their team completely deny me.

If mesmer is the only class that can deny you then that’s the way it should be. You’re basically asking to be a God and have nobody counter your build. This is build wars 2, you can’t ask for everything.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

Give me endure pain

in PvP

Posted by: DanzelOPP.5068

DanzelOPP.5068

I endure pain almost every time you post.

B O I N K