Give us Deminishing Returns!

in PvP

Posted by: Rentapest.6503

Rentapest.6503

Why does this game not have DR where it’s really needed?! You have DR on loot, where it’s not needed instead of in PvE and PvP where it is most needed!

A player should NOT under any circumstances be able to stun lock you to death. A deminishing return should kick in and prevent this.

If you look at champions, they have a buff called “determined” which prevents you from being able to CC them too frequently. This buff should be given to players.

I am sick and tured of being CC spammed to death! It’s rediculous! Look at this versus warrior, stun stun stun stun stun dead.

And you wonder why I want to sit afk in the base waiting for the game to end?

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Penguin.7906

Penguin.7906

Most likely cuz ur bad at the game? jk…

Shuriyo

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

I want to be a champion and drop loot.

Attachments:

Säïnt

in PvP

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

Um… You should never, under any circumstance, go AFK.
The exception to this, however, might be if you’re pitifully out matched in a 4v5, and even then you should try and see if you can win before quitting.

My advice? Avoid the warrior, learn to stun break[you have one] and use stability[you have two], or avoid the initial stun. You’re LB Ranger, you should stay at a range where they can’t hit you from. If they come close, stealth/CC them and reposition. For god’s sake… do not go AFK and rage quit on your team. At least have the decency to leave the match and get dishonored if you were going to do that.

in PvP

Posted by: Jayce.5632

Jayce.5632

No to diminishing returns. Yes, this opinion is coming from a Necro.

i7-6700K – M.2 PCIe 512GB R/W:2500/1500MB/s
GTX 980M – SSD 512GB R/W:550/520MB/s
17.3" 1080p – 32GB 2400MHz DDR4

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

GW2 CC, for the most part, isn’t spammable and its relatively easy to avoid being constantly CCed if you are slotting proper stunbreaks and kiting/dodging properly.

The only build I can see you might be having trouble with is Terrormancer, which is a build that pretty much relies on fear chaining to get kills.

With the changes to Pin Down, Hambow is pretty much up to your dodging whether or not you wanna get CC chained.

Thief has CC, but I would hardly call it chain CC.

If you are having trouble vs Rangers, you are probably ignoring the pet’s (wolf/drakehound) howls, or not dodging Entangle (like 80% of the current playerbase).

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

Or you could have just used the elite that you have on the bar for 20 seconds of stability to lol @ CC while you kill them.

Stunlock wars are super fun to troll hotjoin with – Hammer/ Mace + Shield, kick, bullscharge and stomp, plus the oh so bad rampage elite for maximum qq. Sure you’ll die to anyone decent, but the rage….

Upon further review, it does appear that OP got killed by someone in Rampage mode by eating just about every ability on the rampage bar. Coincidentally, the duration of Rampage is the same as Rampage as One, 20 seconds.

(edited by thehipone.6812)

in PvP

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

All you had to do was press your elite button

LOL