Go4 Cup Money

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: OzarcTheDefialer.5346

OzarcTheDefialer.5346

“We have given out thousands of dollars to players” Nope.
I, as well as every other winner of a Go4 tournament, have not seen a dollar yet. I won money as far back as November and I still don’t have the money nor a date when I will receive it… ESL has been rather unprofessional in their collection of our information as well as the distribution or prize money…. Anet or ESL needs to do something to fix this…

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

I, as well as every other winner of a Go4 tournament, have not seen a dollar yet. I won money as far back as November and I still don’t have the money nor a date when I will receive it… ESL has been rather unprofessional in their collection of our information as well as the distribution or prize money…. Anet or ESL needs to do something to fix this…

And what time they have given themselves to distribute the money to winners?
Shouldn’t it be written in FAQ or some kind of agreement?

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

I got mine. :<

Bullet Punch

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: Narcarsis.5739

Narcarsis.5739

No one on NA has received their money. They owe me around 700USD and I doubt I’ll ever see it.

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

No one on NA has received their money. They owe me around 700USD and I doubt I’ll ever see it.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: Brix.8461

Brix.8461

I unfortunately only know how it happens on EU but I’ll also let our NA department know about it.
But for EU all prizemoney are paid to the team leader either via PayPal or bank transfer. All money from November & December have been paid out, so in case you haven’t gotten your prizemoney yet either talk to your team leader or please submit a support ticket at http://play.eslgaming.com/guildwars2/support

Global Social Media, ESL
http://eslgaming.com

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: Narcarsis.5739

Narcarsis.5739

They’ve had is fill the same form 3-4 times and have never done anything with it.

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: Anastasis.7258

Anastasis.7258

Same here, never received any money. Around $210 USD.

Tarcis.

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

The money will come soon, when it’s ready.

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.3952

Booms.3952

just got w9 forms for the first time did anyone else get these too

#1 gerdian na
0 counterplay

Go4 Cup Money

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Hey Backpack et all,

The Guild Wars 2 forums are not the appropriate place to discuss this issue. As mentioned above by Oliver, please submit a ticket to ESL with your case and they can investigate your situation. Distributing funds in NA is more difficult than EU due to tax laws, and some of you have requested physical checks rather than wire transfers which draws out the process even further.