Going to call it. Tempest OP

in PvP

Posted by: Gabriell.4856

Gabriell.4856

Lol. I’m going to call it. Water/Arcane/Tempest will be the new Water/Arcane/Fire.

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Its more any cele arc/water ele is OP, earth guys are also a pain with no crit or diamond “skill” .

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

I called it last beta how OP they are, they actually got nerfed and the Elite still does nothing.

Also, what idiot uses Arcana with Tempest? XDDDDD

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

In fact tempest is op with arcana, cause you can give perma protection to your teammates :p

EDIT: I dont consider tempest op, but is strong, of course

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

In fact tempest is op with arcana, cause you can give perma protection to your teammates :p

EDIT: I dont consider tempest op, but is strong, of course

Tempest and Arcana is a really stupid combo. Arcana rewards swapping attunements to combo off them, Tempest rewards waiting to use the overcharging.

The literally work against eachother. Then again, you can run Water, Arcana and Tempest if you really don’t want to do any damage.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

I run tempest cause warhorn, not cause overloading, overloading attunements is just a really situational thing

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Gabriell.4856

Tempest has a trait that reduce CD and Arcana further reduce CD. Double CD reduction equal business as usual in terms of attunement swapping.

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

Overloading is fun (ignoring the silly animations and sound effects…), but how much needs to be sacrificed to actually use an overload in a PvP situation? …And to complete the whole thing? Do we need to use our “defensive” skills like lightning flash and armor of earth just to complete an overload cast without being interrupted, or focus fired hard while camping the attunement and then overloading?

Looking through the spec’s traits, it seems like a choice between bad filler traits, and traits essential just to attempt to make the spec work. And the shouts are underwhelming too as everyone has said. Just remake the entire ele profession please. It has been stuck in the same boring role forever, and now everyone wants that role nerfed, leaving nothing left (or another boring version of that same role).

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: OneKlicKill.4285

OneKlicKill.4285

Did someone forget to bring a interrupt and stand in a rampager amulet ele fire overload with a rage rune equipped and forget to auto attack (cause you could litterally kill them with autos at that point). Cause that’s the only way your dying to a tempest… Overloads are kittening trash. The trait line is kittening trash, WH is meh, Auras are trash, and the elite… oh god… F/A is still better than tempest and its not even close to viable in the meta.

Please skill/trait split and give control to the PvP team. Karl is fucking killing us

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Tempest is a joke, it can’t kill anything.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

But it can AoE! Possible lootstick?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Gabriell.4856

After further testing, Tempest blows…

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

This thread makes me facepalm so much.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in PvP

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

I played with tempest and while it lacks compared to d/d cele ele it isn’t that bad.

I went D/W and I could last pretty good in team fights with pretty good damage. I really enjoyed overloading my Air attunement on side points