Good joke anet.

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Rubik.7192

Rubik.7192

Can I get my bear finisher back?

Curie.
“I’m so hard right now” – Ozie, in solo queue.

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Oprah.1347

Oprah.1347

lucky for me I get to stay with bear and not spyro’s degenerate cousin

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

BUT BUT!!! Paper pokemon OP!!!! r90 is pikachu ?

oh btw, nice to know that along with every rank, every title has been handed out for FREEEEE!

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

April Fool’s! Oh wait……

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Give me a Golden Rabbit please.

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Seifer Thalaen.7869

Seifer Thalaen.7869

Golden rabbit too here…dragon is ugly and meaningless. Want something for my 3kk+ rank points…or just give me 2 r80 cards for other accounts rofl…..

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

They want to make dragon look awful so everyone buys gemshop finishers.

anetlogic.

[SoF]

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Seifer Thalaen.7869

anetlogic.

Or just quit…i’m for the second option. Already wasted too much time (Around 3k+ hours in pvp) for being screwed like this, or to invest more time and being screwed again at their next brilliant idea..

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

This is my biggest and the only disappointment I’ve had in this game (counting both GW1 and GW2).

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Seifer Thalaen.7869

This is my biggest and the only disappointment I’ve had in this game (counting both GW1 and GW2).

Having phoenix in gw1 (Got it after 4 years…….READ AGAIN ANET….4…kittenING…YEARS AND NOONE EVER COMPLAINED BOUT DAT) my only goal was to get it in gw2 too, and i was r69 (10k to 69 exactly) almost getting my beloved bird after thousands of tournaments and hours spent going through this crap pvp. And now every random nab around is spamming dragons everywhere…as i already wrote to grouch: Thank you anet, playing gw since gw1 beta….never wanted to leave (Even is pvp was totally hopeless) but you made me quit in just one patch after 9 years on gw…gratz. I just hope all of this game to sink down now bringing all your awesome ideas with it…and it’s coming..very soon.

(edited by Seifer Thalaen.7869)

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

^ I was really talking about the way dragon looks. It’s just ugly

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Seifer Thalaen.7869

^ I was really talking about the way dragon looks. It’s just ugly

It’s ok…just remember it’s just a pimped bear after all….

I would make it bear shaped with cardboard wings taped on his back instead, spitting flowers…pve heroes love flowers..

(edited by Seifer Thalaen.7869)

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Having phoenix in gw1 (Got it after 4 years…….READ AGAIN ANET….4…kittenING…YEARS AND NOONE EVER COMPLAINED BOUT DAT) my only goal was to get it in gw2 too, and i was r69 (10k to 69 exactly) almost getting my beloved bird after thousands of tournaments and hours spent going through this crap pvp. And now every random nab around is spamming dragons everywhere…as i already wrote to grouch: Thank you anet, playing gw since gw1 beta….never wanted to leave (Even is pvp was totally hopeless) but you made me quit in just one patch after 9 years on gw…gratz. I just hope all of this game to sink down now bringing all your awesome ideas with it…and it’s coming..very soon.

Don’t you quit in every complaint thread you post in?

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Uhtameit.2413

Uhtameit.2413

Don’t you quit in every complaint thread you post in?

Don’t you mock him, he’s in the process of quitting. It takes quite a long time, I’ll have you know !

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

anetlogic.

This ^^. The best finishers and the best armor are in the gem store. Not sure why anyone would expect something different.

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Lotus.1682

Lotus.1682

Phoenix Finisher is probably the best finisher in the game. Shark comes as a close second. The Dragon finisher didn’t impress me at all… xD

Twistedlotus <Thief> xD
Isle of Janthir

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

Yep. Casuals ftw!

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

the only disappointment I’ve had in this game (counting both GW1 and GW2).

hai how are those standards treating you

Had to YT GW2 dragon finisher – nice thunders, would not watch again though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92EuYQ4Ji5c the real deal>>>>

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

(edited by KarlaGrey.5903)

Good joke anet.

in PvP

Seifer Thalaen.7869

the only disappointment I’ve had in this game (counting both GW1 and GW2).

hai how are those standards treating you

Had to YT GW2 dragon finisher – nice thunders, would not watch again though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92EuYQ4Ji5c the real deal>>>>

that was serius emote for serius business…here we have crap emote for free ranks. Sounds fine to me