Gorblimey, worms!!!

Gorblimey, worms!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Syviren.7086

Syviren.7086

Sky hammer! Yay! Lets fight at this point! Oh ya, messing this guy up!

Let me just toggle through targets real quick… And i just leapt off a cliff AT A WORM.

Or: They cloaked, and I AUTO TARGETED A WORM, and am flailing around like an epileptic. Aaaaand i’m dead.

Please. Make the worms untargetable at the bottom of sky hammer. PLEASE. The flavor is cool, but please. Spare us all….

Gorblimey, worms!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Whoa….I don’t think I have ever had this happen to me honestly, I also turned off auto-target days after launch.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Gorblimey, worms!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

You have just discovered one of the multitude of reasons why most PvPers, I’d guess, have auto-targeting off.

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist

Gorblimey, worms!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

You have just discovered one of the multitude of reasons why most PvPers, I’d guess, have auto-targeting off.

This. Auto targeting is only useful in PvE if you’re using ranged weapons (it prevents you from wasting attacks on dead bodies which happen due to projectile travel time).

Using auto targeting in pvp basically means you’ll find yourself attacking clones, pets, invulnerable/blocking players, etc instead of targets that you can actually damage. Turn it off now and you’ll find PvP much easier.

Gorblimey, worms!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

I also turned auto targeting off a few days into the game. However, regardless, ANet should fix the worm to be untargetable.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.