Grenade Barrage Bug

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Something tells me mesmer is next…

I don’t think so. Because no1 yet pointed consistently to what actually the “problem” is. And as long as people tell me, I should stop using PU, when I don’t use it anyways, it is mostly an issue of ignorance.

Disable all Mesmer traits, if you don’t know which one makes trouble? ;P

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Damian.6978

Damian.6978

Going up against a 2 mesmer 3 necro team yesterday… I missed my grenades ;_;

Still orbital lazored them and shelled them from 1500 feet though, so I’m content.

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: NerVousXHitman.1460

NerVousXHitman.1460

So you disable a skill that is considered overpowered, yet you leave all the rest for other classes active? Hardly seems fair

“Long live the PvE Meta”
Serri Verran | Warrior——Zandi Javos | Guardian
Hattori Hanako | Thief —-Magister Sakichan | Ele

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

So you disable a skill that is considered overpowered, yet you leave all the rest for other classes active? Hardly seems fair

It’s bugged. There is a difference between that and overpowered. It’s bugged in such a way that saying grenades when traited with grenadier is overpowered would be a grave understatement.

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

I don’t think so. Because no1 yet pointed consistently to what actually the “problem” is. And as long as people tell me, I should stop using PU, when I don’t use it anyways, it is mostly an issue of ignorance.

Disable all Mesmer traits, if you don’t know which one makes trouble? ;P

That’s one way of handling it, I guess^^

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

I’m only based that statement due to my surroundings. I haven’t been playing my mesmer much post patch due to the other alts two things that stands out were PU I actually miss the old one it’s now about stealth uptime and RNG boons rather than defensive boons and little stealth boost dumb another thing was that mesmer actually got more “stacked specs” than other classes especially lockdown.

Maybe I just need time but to me engi and mesmer were the first one that stranded out post patch even in WvW.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

I like 1-skill downing everyone.

Finally Engineer is in a good place.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

ur obviously not playing engi

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

Well aside from their unimpressive traits, how could you say that engineers are in a good place when grenadier was not fixed but disabled? Mesmers are in a good place and they really needed the buffs. Eles got too much love from the devs. too much.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

Well aside from their unimpressive traits, how could you say that engineers are in a good place when grenadier was not fixed but disabled? Mesmers are in a good place and they really needed the buffs. Eles got too much love from the devs. too much.

Yes its disabled so u cant 1 shot anymore
about their spot idk i leave that decision to more exp engineers

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

You can one shot with the grenade barrage on fall damage and kinetic battery.

Just netshot before leaping off a ledge onto them. Dodge an attack, go into stealth… Then you have 7 seconds left to use barrage twice… So three barrages is possible… With skill… But we don’t want active skilled play, do we?

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Just netshot before leaping off a ledge onto them. Dodge an attack, go into stealth… Then you have 7 seconds left to use barrage twice… So three barrages is possible… With skill… But we don’t want active skilled play, do we?

Any engineer who specs to do this please keep yourself off my team.

Not only is it cripplingly situational, it is inefficient and if the enemy knows how to dodge at all they will do so.

This isn’t about skill, that is just going out of your way to land a combo only a comatose character would get hit by.

That said, it was a bug so I am glad it is fixed, and all these FoTM Engineers can gtfo. Hopefully also this will shine a light as to how terrible the alternative traits are in the same slot.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Vapour.7348

Hmmm so….

1. You specc for falling damage
2. Look for a ledge close to where the team fights will occur
3. Wait and hope and wait by ledge for that small sliver of time when the bad guys are right below you.
4. Land of them and dodge when they attack you
5. Proceed with Barrage.

That’s the most intelligentest advices ever on how one can Barrage very much times in pvp.

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Hmmm so….

3. Wait and hope and wait by ledge for that small sliver of time when the bad guys are right below you.
5. Proceed with Barrage.

That’s the most intelligentest advices ever on how one can Barrage very much times in pvp.

if falling damage traits activated on cc it would be a cool build… but having to jump off a ledge and take falling damage to activate it is so not worth, and like you wont be able to do it much at all? most maps dont even have something to jump off in a good place.

barrage + barrage + jumpshot/prybar seems much more sensible

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

Actually, jump shot off the archway in mid at temple of silent storm only does a tiny amount of falling damage (which the trait reduces anyway), I like to netshot>jumpshot to start the combo.

Whilst I prepare the attack, I’m normally ranging with mortar. Legacy, jump shot into mid from close\far normally procs it. Forest is an issue. But it’s not built entirely foe one combo

kitten …I need to get some recording software and get this uploaded… Must. Stop. Procrastinating.

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Vapour.7348

Hmmm so….

5. Proceed with Barrage.

if falling damage traits activated on cc it would be a cool build… but having to jump off a ledge and take falling damage to activate it is so not worth, and like you wont be able to do it much at all? most maps dont even have something to jump off in a good place.

barrage + barrage + jumpshot/prybar seems much more sensible

Your version is practical…typical engie
His requires a theatrical performance. It made me smile. Barrage bug was like a drug, it got some people hooked!

Bet you’re a condi war machine now. Been running AED AMR bunker last few days. Not exciting but it works

Grenade Barrage Bug

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

People actually have pointed out several times.