Guardian or Necro???

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: Damash.1074

Damash.1074

Which one should i choose if i want to do PvP and WvW 90% of my time when i reach 80?

Thanks in advance,

Alpha Alex

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: yolosmurf.8052

yolosmurf.8052

both solid choices – comes down to personal preference

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: Divinity.8041

Divinity.8041

Do you want to be forced into one build and stay in mid for every battle? If not, choose necromancer.

R40 Mesmer
Hypercrushed

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Do you want to be forced into one build and stay in mid for every battle? If not, choose necromancer.

If you are a guardian and stay mid then you almost certainly are bad. Bunker guardians should roam to all the team fights. It is actually a class where you see alot of action.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Damash.1074

So you say… Necro is multifunctional and Guardian isnt

Alpha Alex

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: Divinity.8041

Divinity.8041

If you are a guardian and stay mid then you almost certainly are bad. Bunker guardians should roam to all the team fights. It is actually a class where you see alot of action.

I am not as good as you, but I am pretty sure a guardians main role is mid, to debuff, and buff his allies. I don’t really tpvp, but I would assume once you have mid, then he can roam? Am I that wrong? I don’t play guardians, but I assume that is what they do, especially AH which IMO is the best spec to play ATM. AH doesn not work well when not with multiple peeps i.e. you stay on mid.

Straight up though, i do have a lot to learn about this game, but I don’t think im THAT wrong ^^

R40 Mesmer
Hypercrushed

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

First of all, you dont need to be 80 to pvp. So you can try both if you want.

And if you want to WvW, I’m pretty sure you’ll find Necro funnier.

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Guardian DPS might be really good next patch

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I am not as good as you, but I am pretty sure a guardians main role is mid, to debuff, and buff his allies. I don’t really tpvp, but I would assume once you have mid, then he can roam? Am I that wrong? I don’t play guardians, but I assume that is what they do, especially AH which IMO is the best spec to play ATM. AH doesn not work well when not with multiple peeps i.e. you stay on mid.

Straight up though, i do have a lot to learn about this game, but I don’t think im THAT wrong ^^

tbh my team tactics aren’t great because I dont play much team Q. But generally the guardian needs to be where the fights are so its quite active in that way. That is all I meant

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

tbh my team tactics aren’t great because I dont play much team Q. But generally the guardian needs to be where the fights are so its quite active in that way. That is all I meant

I play the standard bunker guard in tPvP and for the majority I sit in mid and hold point/call inc’s to nodes unless there is a 4v3 going on in their favor then I get to rotate over and our 5th watches over mid/side node while I’m gone. So yes, it can be quite boring some games, but for the most part you will have awesome mid fights that can last for ages it feels or be over extremely quick (when teamwork is lacking) and rushing over to a side node to save the day gives ya that warm fuzzy feeling of being useful.

Can’t really vouch for WvW as they both are useful in their own different way – comes down to how you want to play.

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

Pretty sure Necromancers are a flavor of the month…favorite of the condition meta. Come next few balance patches we’ll see them fade to nonexistence (see D/D ele). Whereas guardian has been irreplaceable on all PvP teams and a god at the Zerg V Zerg that permeates WvW due to staff #1 spam. How is there any question on what to play?

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Damash.1074

Pretty sure Necromancers are a flavor of the month…favorite of the condition meta. Come next few balance patches we’ll see them fade to nonexistence (see D/D ele). Whereas guardian has been irreplaceable on all PvP teams and a god at the Zerg V Zerg that permeates WvW due to staff #1 spam. How is there any question on what to play?

So you say i should go for the guardian because he will be needed for ever and necro is only temorary because of its meta? Are you sure thats true

Alpha Alex

(edited by Damash.1074)

Guardian or Necro???

in PvP

Damash.1074

And if you would put these 2 against eachother in a 1v1 fight what would happen then?

Alpha Alex